By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Black and White preorders exceed 1million

Smeags said:
tehsage said:

I call the grass starter!

Mijumaru is so mine. You can keep Smugleaf.

I have stayed with Grass since generation three (generation one and two were both water for me), thus Tsutarja is the starter for me. I am not sure when I shall pick a Fire type Starter!

Around the Network
Christian973 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

GOOD TO SEE ONE OF THE MOST LOVED SERIES DOING SO WELL

i would still one day like to see a full fleged and proper pokemon game on consoles

or

a pokemon mmo

That's never going to happen. Pokemon will be a handheld exclusive forever.

NO IT HASN'T,there have been pokemon games on N64,GC,Wii

but never a full fleged proper one.Pokemon Stadium tried to be it but it failed badly

Seriously? Wow. That's really impressive. I guess the masses were attracted to what it's shown so far. I kind of want it to evolve and kind of don't. The only new Pokemon  is a great idea, I had so much fun with the first ones but not with the remakes; it just seemed repetitive. Though I'm not sure I like how all the Pokemon are shaping up. I guess they are running out of ideas, the amount of Pokemon is currently ridiculous. Anyways, I think I'm going to start with Mijumaru because grass types have always been the most fun to me.

I think the franchise kept doing this well because... y'know... you gotta catch 'em all.

I will get them with the 3DS :D

It's looking excellent. I hope you guys have been keeping up with the info on Serebii.

Around the Network

Holy mother of bloody hell sweet jesus have mercy of God!!! I can't believe this is happening (eggman's voice)!

Seriously, this is the sh!t. I wonder how the american pre-orders are turning out by this. Any predictions?

Anyone???

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL ENGLISH POKEMON BLACK VERSION

http://www.mediafire.com/?sb7rfschhaifara

DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL ENGLISH POKEMON WHITE VERSION

http://www.mediafire.com/?408revmcrk01fd5

Smeags said:
tehsage said:

I call the grass starter!

Mijumaru is so mine. You can keep Smugleaf.

He looks too posh - I don't like him.

Go Pokemon!

I'm getting even more impressed by B/W's sales