By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 to be the highest rated game of all time?

themanwithnoname said:
yo_john117 said:
themanwithnoname said:
yo_john117 said:

Seriously guys its gonna beat Forza 3's metacritic with ease and it will definitely get better then a 92....I predict 94-96.

How is a score two or four points higher beating it with ease? That's like bragging that you made two points higher than someone on a test.

I didn't say its going to destroy Forza 3's metacritic, I said it will beat Forza 3's metacritic with ease....which it will.

Again, it's the same concept. Beating something by two to four points is NOT beating it with ease, unless we're playing soccer.

Eh who cares....

Around the Network
saicho said:
VXIII said:
thanny said:
VXIII said:

I just checked Metacritic , the highest rated game is GTA4 which sets at 98 *cries*

There is no such thing as Zelda: OoT that people are talking about !!!

That is only because the current metacritic layout has not yet been updated with older platforms. OoT on metacritic sits at 99. Alternatively, if you look on gamerankings it is top there.

OT: The corollary of long development time and the long time since the game was announced is that expectations will be much larger then they would have otherwise been. So no, it probably wont be the best rated game ever.

will it ever get updated ? , it seems that they got rid of the older platforms along with the outdated ratings that biased on a few numbers of reviews , which is great .

I checked Gamerankings and you're right it's there at 97.48% biased on 25 reviews with Mario galaxy just behind it at 97.46% .. 77 reviews .

OT: GT5 does have a chance ( as long as Zelda stays out of the picture ) but it's not likely to happen . 93-96 seems right .

uh... so it's not much easier to beat 97.46 than 97.48 or 97 than 98 on meta even if Zelda is out of the way.

I  meant on Meta , it's much easier to beat 98(GTA4) than 99(Zelad)

I don't know about the highest rank, but I'm sure it will be up there.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

VXIII said:
thanny said:
VXIII said:

I just checked Metacritic , the highest rated game is GTA4 which sets at 98 *cries*

There is no such thing as Zelda: OoT that people are talking about !!!

That is only because the current metacritic layout has not yet been updated with older platforms. OoT on metacritic sits at 99. Alternatively, if you look on gamerankings it is top there.

OT: The corollary of long development time and the long time since the game was announced is that expectations will be much larger then they would have otherwise been. So no, it probably wont be the best rated game ever.

will it ever get updated ? , it seems that they got rid of the older platforms along with the outdated ratings that biased on a few numbers of reviews , which is great .

I checked Gamerankings and you're right it's there at 97.48% biased on 25 reviews with Mario galaxy just behind it at 97.46% .. 77 reviews .

OT: GT5 does have a chance ( as long as Zelda stays out of the picture ) but it's not likely to happen . 93-96 seems right .

Yes. If you look at 'Legacy Platforms' you will see n64 along with others listed there. Currently onli PS2 is up (it is a link while the others are not). Initially PS2 was grey like the other platforms, which shows that the others will be updated in time.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)