By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE FIGHT - PSMove true 1:1

There has to be times when it's not 1:1 tracking like when your character takes a hit.

Around the Network

Thats very impressive. The game I was least interested and (quite frankly) worried is now proving to be a very curious experience. It comes on the demo disc, right? Would like to try it out.

I'm still worried. There is still a significant delay between the command and the action and I don't like the idea of having to buy four moves to play it against a friend.

that is not 1:1 you can see that after the tricky moves it happens a second after the lad did them

Monteblanco said:

I'm still worried. There is still a significant delay between the command and the action and I don't like the idea of having to buy four moves to play it against a friend.

You sure you meant significant? Significant mean in fairly large amount. Now, im not going to argue with you since what you and I consider in fairly large amount may differs. Just thought I would point you the meaning just in case.

Around the Network
Smidlee said:

There has to be times when it's not 1:1 tracking like when your character takes a hit.

Your right, near the end of the video, when the player is being hit some actions do not triggers.

i noticed the spin did not register

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Looks pretty cool... This, Sorcery, LBP 2 and KZ3 makes Move tempting

I'm typically against the move and kinect, but I have to agree. Games are making it tempting, hopefully the price would lower just a bit, for me to consider it a must have. 

You're wrong, it's not 1:1. You do a hook then it does a hook. It doesn't do your hook. I've played it at both GDC and E3. Sorry to disappoint, but don't expect this to be something it's not.

naznatips said:

You're wrong, it's not 1:1. You do a hook then it does a hook. It doesn't do your hook. I've played it at both GDC and E3. Sorry to disappoint, but don't expect this to be something it's not.

Good job former overlord (wait do you still watch over us or not?), for ruining everyones hopes and dreams.