By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 gets another exclusive ... for a week

H.A.W.X 2 has been delayed on the PS3, PC and Wii - meaning that lucky Xbox 360 gamers will get to buy the game before anyone else.

The Xbox 360 version of H.A.W.X 2 is still set for release on September 3, but the PS3 version won't arrive for another week - September 10.

PC and Wii flight sim fans will have to wait even longer. Ubisoft won't be getting H.A.W.X 2 on the PC to retailers until October 1.

Meanwhile the Wii version has been delayed indefinitely - It won't be arriving until some time in Q4.

Source

So I have to ask....Why? :S seems like a waste of money or am I seriously underestimating the value of this game?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

YEAH 360!!  HAHA, jk.

I don't really care about this game at all, but are you suggesting that Microsoft PAID to delay it for PS3 and PC?  That seems highly unlikely, I would think, no?

I don't think it has anything to do with MS.  The others are probably just seeing some last minute delays for whatever reason.

This news has convinced me to buy an 360 (and an aircraft), and sell my PS3, Wii and PC. Thanks.

M.U.G.E.N said:

So I have to ask....Why? :S seems like a waste of money or am I seriously underestimating the value of this game?

Considering its only a week, I highly doubt MS paid for exclusivity.

Maybe they waved fees but I even find that unlikely.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

One week delays usually happens when the game includes Muslim musics and it has to be patched because people will inevitably be offended and sue the company. Or so I heard.

M.U.G.E.N said:

H.A.W.X 2 has been delayed on the PS3, PC and Wii - meaning that lucky Xbox 360 gamers will get to buy the game before anyone else.

The Xbox 360 version of H.A.W.X 2 is still set for release on September 3, but the PS3 version won't arrive for another week - September 10.

PC and Wii flight sim fans will have to wait even longer. Ubisoft won't be getting H.A.W.X 2 on the PC to retailers until October 1.

Meanwhile the Wii version has been delayed indefinitely - It won't be arriving until some time in Q4.

Source

it's supose to be better then ACE COMBAT

They probably found a major bug in those versions during CQC testing.

MS is running out of money confirmed!!

Thats gonna move milions of hardware in that one week.