By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need a PS3 game...sell me on one!

Boutros said:
TRios_Zen said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:

They also used to sell warhawk with a blutooth headset included (dont know if still do)  so 2 birds with 1 stone. Or pick up a PSeye cheap good mic and works with move if you decide to pick it up.

Its also pretty fun.

Is there a demo for Warhawk?  Hmmm, I hadn't thought about that one yet, good call sir, thanks.

I called it first :P

And yes there's a demo I think.

Thanks to both  - I AM going to get downloading this one tonight!

Around the Network
TRios_Zen said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:

They also used to sell warhawk with a blutooth headset included (dont know if still do)  so 2 birds with 1 stone. Or pick up a PSeye cheap good mic and works with move if you decide to pick it up.

Its also pretty fun.

Is there a demo for Warhawk?  Hmmm, I hadn't thought about that one yet, good call sir, thanks.

i dont know, its multiplayer only. But its a pretty solid game check out some vids of it if you like what you see then you'll like the game. Controls are straight, it has DLC but never got it, awesome flying. I used to really have fun playing it back in the day. I think there is rumors of them working on another one starhawk.

You got to thank boutros he brought it up i just remembered you said you didnt have a mic and it came with one back in the day.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

TRios_Zen said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
TRios_Zen said:
SuperAnthony64 said:

3D Dot Game Heroes IMO was a great game. I would get that or InFamous. You can get both for the price of one now.

Regarding 3D Dot Game Heroes...

I don't know JACK-SQUAT about this game., will google it.

It's throw back to old school zelda type gameplay, with great gfx and humor

I DID google it and your description seems spot on.  Mind = blown. How did I miss this when it came out I wonder?

I've got some figuring out to do.  Some demo's I need to get downloading, and I think I'm going to pick up Infamous and 3D Dot Game Heroes, and resistance 2.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

TRios_Zen said:

Ah good stuff here, let me see:
@Twestern & Zuhyc - think y'all might have misunderstood my post, I have finished and loved both Uncharted's.

@Demon's Soul recommendations:  difficulty level of the game bothers me for one reason: I have a 4 year old boy, so often only have 30 or so minute chunks of time to play.  If I were to get real far in one section and suddenly have to quit, would I have the ability to save?  honest question.

More to com.

There is no option to save because the game is constantly saving for you.  That's part of the difficulty in that every move must be a careful move because you cannot save it at a certain spot to "try a few things" and then go back to that save point to make that "right" decision.  And about your 30 minute limitation, this game is very engrossing.  I'll leave it there.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Does anyone else feel they should arrange these comments in Descending order so that you get the latest comments first? With it this way If you comment late it won't much relevance because your comment is all the way at the back.

Around the Network

Infamous

LittleBigPlanet

Folklore

Demon Souls

Heavy Rain