By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Congratz you need to be a Real men to come out openly like this :).

Around the Network

Did Seece come out of you first or did you come out of Seece first?

Tease.

Squilliam said:

I'm pretty sure seece came out first, but leo-j wanted to come out too, but he was able to delay it and now he came.....out

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Squilliam said:

I'm pretty sure seece came out first, but leo-j wanted to come out too, but he was able to delay it and now he came.....out

Ahh well thats pretty impressive! From what I hear Seece is quite experienced at... not coming out too quickly.

Tease.

hmm....okay then, no point in sharing my collections with you in the future.

Around the Network

Weird coming out, but..congrats for what we all knew?

Yep, and now that you know, I can formally say, with a few of the others, welcome to the club! And yes, some of us have been following the etymology of the word 'gay', even to know of a time called the "gay '90s." (For those who don't know, that's the 1890s.) I kinda like the first 3 definitions: fashionable (though I'm really not) happy homosexuals! The 4th that is gaining traction recently I kinda don't like...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Don't mean this in the wrong way folks, but is VGChartz turning everyone gay lately? o_O

And I thought you made that thread some time ago.

*EDIT: Nevermind, that was Snesboy.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

That explains the Lady Gaga threads =P

Congratulations. (Not on being gay, on coming out)

@SHMUMP. I think it's just that the relative anonymity of the internet means people are more comfortable coming out on here..?

OK.

Hey guys, did you also know the grass is green? Because I learned that today as well, and needless to say, I was thoroughly flabbergasted.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you