By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Unvote Nikells

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Vote Count

10 out of 16 players have voted

4 votes Squilliam (L-5)

noname, sm128, theprof00, Nikells

vote Nikells (L-8)

vetteman

1 vote TruckOSaurus (L-8)

nen-suer

1 vote Vetteman (L-8)

truckOSaurus

1 vote SciFiBoy (L-8)

theRepublic

1 vote No Lynch (L-8)

Squilliam

1 vote Dtewi (L-8)

Hephaestos

TruckOSaurus said:

I've brought up my concerns about Vetteman THREE times already, I asked for people's view on them. When I switched my vote to Nikells it was because I misinterpreted one his posts and when he clarified, I unvoted him. You're talking about tunnel vision and I think you're starting to suffer from it too.

Who do you think are the best candidates for lynching today Truck and what is Vette doing that is making you concerned?

theprof00 said:

also, I'm sure that anyone who is pro-town is trying to extend the time limit. Mafia want this day to go through without a lynch.

You shouldn't reveal something like this then, you know? Ever heard of the saying:"Talking is silver, silence is golden"?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

lol and what about the attention you're giving it?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

also, I'm sure that anyone who is pro-town is trying to extend the time limit. Mafia want this day to go through without a lynch.

Or they could just be trying to look like they're pro-town.

That's yomi2000 or something.

I want the day extended if we dont have a majority for a lynch, at the moment im leaning toward voting for Squilliam, his behavour doesnt sit well with me, first he posts erraticaly and primarily to overly defend being a n00b, then he votes for a No Lynch on Day 2, which is either extremely lazy or he doesnt want a lynch (i.e. he is mafia), infact all this put together, plus the fact that other people who I think are pro-town noted the same things: vote Squilliam

Nikells said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I've brought up my concerns about Vetteman THREE times already, I asked for people's view on them. When I switched my vote to Nikells it was because I misinterpreted one his posts and when he clarified, I unvoted him. You're talking about tunnel vision and I think you're starting to suffer from it too.

Who do you think are the best candidates for lynching today Truck and what is Vette doing that is making you concerned?

Basically he made a post where he was trying to figure out where to stand like he didn't know who he should pretend to be:

Vetteman94 said:

How is his elaborate theory any better than the other that has been laid out in his opposition?  

Hell I'll play the speculation game for a minute here.  It seems the Gods are pro-town,  its probably a bad assumption but i think its true at least some of them are,  so why and how would he be able to turn a character to aid the very people Kratos seeks for revenge?  And he claims to be someone who also plots against those very Gods

There's also how strongly he reacted after being put in hatmoza's list of scum and the fact he's stepped away from much of the recent debate.

Signature goes here!

Do we really need to vote to extend the day? I find it kind of silly, just extend it.

Also, add Dtewi to my suspicious list. Now I'm off to work...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

1. TruckOSaurus

2. j0

3. nen-suer

4. Nikells

5. Silver-Tiger

6. SciFiBoy

7. Supermario128 (edited in - I say it counts as a vote) 

Just two more you lazy bastards! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."