By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

You can't even admit that it was the wrong thing to do. Voting nikells was a stab in the dark, it really was.

You voted for Nikells too, remember?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
sabby_e17 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
sabby_e17 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:

How is his elaborate theory any better than the other that has been laid out in his opposition?  

Hell I'll play the speculation game for a minute here.  It seems the Gods are pro-town,  its probably a bad assumption but i think its true at least some of them are,  so why and how would he be able to turn a character to aid the very people Kratos seeks for revenge?  And he claims to be someone who also plots against those very Gods

Posting from work, I haven't read to whole thread yet but there was something in this post I wanted to go back on before I forget.

In this post Vetteman is saying "It seems the Gods are pro-town", why would he have to make this an assumption? ANSWER: He's not a God (or he's a dissident God) and he's trying to figure out who the "pro-towns" are so he can like he's one of them. Add to that his jumpy behavior after hatmoza's defense and he's earned my vote.

Vote: Vetteman94

I agree with this.

However, read the above posts and convince us you're not the Kratos. And if you are, maybe we can arrange for you to be a vigilante still!

I personally want it to be Heph >:[ I'll have so much pleasure in lynching him

Sorry to quote myself yet again but nobody except hatmoza commented on this information I dug up on Vetteman. Since j0 asked for people we suspect most, I thought I'd bring it up again.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks of it? Especially Vetteman of course.

I've been suspecting Vetteman, Silver-tiger and SciFiBoy for a long time because of them voting Hatmoza based on other players analysis. It was almost like they were bandwagoning on Hatmoza when some other guy dishes out some "evidence". They completely ignore Hatmoza's role-claim and why it would be a very risky thing to do (lynch him). Not only that, but they're ready to unvote Hatmoza when there's some other guy's analyisis on why Hatmoza shouldn't be lynched.

I dont recall voting for Hatmoza...

and I never ignored his role claim...I queried some of his activities, and I even brought up the risk of lynching him myself earlier today...why do you and TheRepublic happen to have the same selective memories? and why are you posting this now, so conviently just after I challenged TheRepublic and his suspicion of me?

I haven't been going back to check previous posts because theres so many posts, and I just don't feel like reading atm (its 1.30 am here)

I'll go back and read the thread tomorrow. You did however agree with noname with his huge analysis rather quickly. I feel these kinda actions are scummy (players hoping onto other ideas)

Also, I haven't been posting "this now", I've been doing it since some time. Go check.

several people have done the bolded throughout the game...why only focus on me?

im not saying you only posted now, im saying this is the only time ive seen you post and put suspicion on me, and even if its not, the fact you chose to re-iterate it so close to my post in reply to TheRepublic does seem very convinient to say the least.

And thats why I suspect BOTH vetteman and Silver-tiger. Dtewi did the same when agreeing to lynch Nikells which again is very scummy behaviour but I'm not sure of him because he seemed very paranoid previously.

Also I'd like to know who YOUR suspects are, because I'm curious to know.

Squilliam seems to have kept fairly quiet today again, other than this morning, I dont recall him posting.

I would also like to request that Godofwar3_ever as the mod, sends a remind to Supermario128 that he is supposed to be playing, its all very well mentioning it, but we need the mod to take action imo.

dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

Does everyone notice how I am looking at many different players, yet SciFiBoy's sole focus seems to be on me?  He has ONE vote against him.  Overreact much?  Not to mention tunnel vision is a scum trait.

I think you've been on SFB's ass a little much and he's cracking.

Have I?  Hatmoza has been under far more pressure from more people the entire game and SciFiBoy cracks from one vote?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

sabby_e17 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
sabby_e17 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
sabby_e17 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:

How is his elaborate theory any better than the other that has been laid out in his opposition?  

Hell I'll play the speculation game for a minute here.  It seems the Gods are pro-town,  its probably a bad assumption but i think its true at least some of them are,  so why and how would he be able to turn a character to aid the very people Kratos seeks for revenge?  And he claims to be someone who also plots against those very Gods

Posting from work, I haven't read to whole thread yet but there was something in this post I wanted to go back on before I forget.

In this post Vetteman is saying "It seems the Gods are pro-town", why would he have to make this an assumption? ANSWER: He's not a God (or he's a dissident God) and he's trying to figure out who the "pro-towns" are so he can like he's one of them. Add to that his jumpy behavior after hatmoza's defense and he's earned my vote.

I agree with this.

However, read the above posts and convince us you're not the Kratos. And if you are, maybe we can arrange for you to be a vigilante still!

I personally want it to be Heph >:[ I'll have so much pleasure in lynching him

Sorry to quote myself yet again but nobody except hatmoza commented on this information I dug up on Vetteman. Since j0 asked for people we suspect most, I thought I'd bring it up again.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks of it? Especially Vetteman of course.

I've been suspecting Vetteman, Silver-tiger and SciFiBoy for a long time because of them voting Hatmoza based on other players analysis. It was almost like they were bandwagoning on Hatmoza when some other guy dishes out some "evidence". They completely ignore Hatmoza's role-claim and why it would be a very risky thing to do (lynch him). Not only that, but they're ready to unvote Hatmoza when there's some other guy's analyisis on why Hatmoza shouldn't be lynched.

I dont recall voting for Hatmoza...

and I never ignored his role claim...I queried some of his activities, and I even brought up the risk of lynching him myself earlier today...why do you and TheRepublic happen to have the same selective memories? and why are you posting this now, so conviently just after I challenged TheRepublic and his suspicion of me?

I haven't been going back to check previous posts because theres so many posts, and I just don't feel like reading atm (its 1.30 am here)

I'll go back and read the thread tomorrow. You did however agree with noname with his huge analysis rather quickly. I feel these kinda actions are scummy (players hoping onto other ideas)

Also, I haven't been posting "this now", I've been doing it since some time. Go check.

several people have done the bolded throughout the game...why only focus on me?

im not saying you only posted now, im saying this is the only time ive seen you post and put suspicion on me, and even if its not, the fact you chose to re-iterate it so close to my post in reply to TheRepublic does seem very convinient to say the least.

And thats why I suspect BOTH vetteman and Silver-tiger. Dtewi did the same when agreeing to lynch Nikells which again is very scummy behaviour but I'm not sure of him because he seemed very paranoid previously.

Also I'd like to know who YOUR suspects are, because I'm curious to know.

you and TheRepublic are now on my radar, you both seem to have ignored many of my posts in order to suit your view of me, not to mention that your post to suspect me came so quickly after I challenged TheRepublic, seems to me that you are almost working together...

Supermario is obvious suspicious by his absence, which is why I have called for the mod to contact him.

Squilliam I also have doubts about, he seems to not be around much, when he is, he doesnt do a great deal (not lurker like though in fairness), I would like him to contribute more if he can.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

You can't even admit that it was the wrong thing to do. Voting nikells was a stab in the dark, it really was.

Besides, Hat already knew who the SK was, he was gunning for heph in all his posts. We didn't need to risk a false lynch. It was wrong, and you can't admit that you jumped onto the bandwagon so hard and fast that it was irrational and scummy. Instead, you try and prove how determined you were to bandwagon. 

whatevs, you don't see why this is suspect behavior, but why would you, you're 100% sure that Nikells isn't on your team. You're also 100% sure that mafia doesn't have a hitman, and I'd bet, 100% sure that names and alignment are linked.

Don't you think it's odd that dtewi is so sure about everything, even things that aren't backed up with fact and rather a stereotypical attitude? All mafia say it's a mistake before they get lynched, right? 

Nikells vote was in case Heph wasn't the SK. 

How about this? Were you so sure that Nikells was the SK before Heph's role claim? No, you just bring up that up after Nikells was cleared. 

I said it makes sense because it makes sense. Kronos, Khuutra's identity, is anti-town according to the God of War wiki. Appollo, Kantor's role, identity, isn't. It makes sense for characters and alignments to be linked because it's common sense.

The reason why I say there isn't a mafia vigilante because no one ever does that. For the past 18 games, there has not been ONE instance of a mafia vigilante. Why? Because giving mafia two kills is imbalanced! Don't mistake my experience with the game as scummy behavior!

I was the one who made the post clearing Nikells, before heph came out. There was only one reason to follow Hat. If you trusted that he knew what he was doing. I did, but then I discovered that he only partially knew, not because he was stupid, but because he was being pressured, pressured by people like you.

I never thought Nikells was the SK. I even unvoted him before heph came forward.

Well, in the game, Athena recruits Kratos to kill another god. Is it also common sense to believe hatmoza just because he has a god name? Hat is Athena. So now how sure are you about everything?

So who made the other kill? I'll understand if you can't answer.

Activity this intense for this long a period of time actually makes me kind of grateful to be dead

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

You voted for Nikells too, remember?

And then I explained why it was wrong. Skip over that?

theRepublic said:
dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

Does everyone notice how I am looking at many different players, yet SciFiBoy's sole focus seems to be on me?  He has ONE vote against him.  Overreact much?  Not to mention tunnel vision is a scum trait.

I think you've been on SFB's ass a little much and he's cracking.

Have I?  Hatmoza has been under far more pressure from more people the entire game and SciFiBoy cracks from one vote?

Maybe you missed the pun.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Khuutra said:

Activity this intense for this long a period of time actually makes me kind of grateful to be dead

Just wait til I bring you back from Hades.