By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

I'm zeus

Next post...

theprof00 said:

As of yet I hvae no idea who zeus is, or anyone else for that matter. The only two people I am pretty sure about are hatmoza and noname.

Lynch all liars?

I won't be lynched. guaranteed.

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Semi-bandwagony?

I have seeked out scum. I have voted for two people today and they weren't bandwagoning.

And prof, why do you suspect me?

No, you voted for 3 people - hatmoza while a lot of other people were going all wild saying he was scum, and then when hatmoza showed up you voted for Vetteman (not bandwagon-y, this one, hence the "almost") and then nikells, who you voted using the same reasoning TruckOSaurus had said a few posts up. From what you said on that post, it looked like you weren't doing it because of hatmoza's plan. 

I admit there are other people who are more suspicious than you, I just haven't gotten around to re-read the thready fully and post my full suspicions. 

Also, post your suspicions, dtewi. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

i don't think there is any thing else vital I could answer, will be back after my beauty sleep.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:

Semi-bandwagony?

I have seeked out scum. I have voted for two people today and they weren't bandwagoning.

No, you voted for 3 people - hatmoza while a lot of other people were going all wild saying he was scum, and then when hatmoza showed up you voted for Vetteman (not bandwagon-y, this one, hence the "almost") and then nikells, who you voted using the same reasoning TruckOSaurus had said a few posts up. From what you said on that post, it looked like you weren't doing it because of hatmoza's plan. 

I admit there are other people who are more suspicious than you, I just haven't gotten around to re-read the thready fully and post my full suspicions. 

not to mention the quick move to vote nikells while he was away. It almost looked like he was going to be lynched with the votes coming in so quickly.

c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:

Semi-bandwagony?

hatmoza's plan made sense, and I thought that tidbit from Nikells sealed the deal.

I am very much suspicious of Squilliam who seemed to be feigning ignorance about night actions. Theprof00 has been acting really crazy too, contradicting posts I make and acting very secretively saying stuff like "Would you agree roles and names are correlated?" (which I don't, theprof, alignments and names are) and that whole exchange between me and him about mafia vigilantes. He said that it was very possible and going to great lengths to contradict me. I just thought that was very strange.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:

Semi-bandwagony?

not to mention the quick move to vote nikells while he was away. It almost looked like he was going to be lynched with the votes coming in so quickly.

You do realize my actions wouldn't have changed even if wasn't leaving?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:

Semi-bandwagony?

hatmoza's plan made sense, and I thought that tidbit from Nikells sealed the deal.

I am very much suspicious of Squilliam who seemed to be feigning ignorance about night actions. Theprof00 has been acting really crazy too, contradicting posts I make and acting very secretively saying stuff like "Would you agree roles and names are correlated?" (which I don't, theprof, alignments and names are) and that whole exchange between me and him about mafia vigilantes. He said that it was very possible and going to great lengths to contradict me. I just thought that was very strange.

Would you agree that titan's names = mafia?

theprof00 said:

I dunno who Titan is.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:

Semi-bandwagony?

You do realize my actions wouldn't have changed even if wasn't leaving?

Oh I do realize that? Oh you're right, I can read your mind. That means you're innocent. 

Relax, you're enough of a small fry that you won't be lynched for a couple days at least.

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

I dunno who Titan is.

sorry "titan names"