By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

Also, remember that it was Khuutra who said:
"I COMPLETELY SUPPORT A PUBLIC SK"

well knowing who to roleblock is good for the mafia no?

and a dead SK is also good for the mafia, so is a known vigilante, you said yourself that he would draw doctors, i'll add that his kills are just as random as any lynch... or even more so as his targets were not lynched.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

well the kantor message is basically one argument, then the names in s... if he had found me he would not have needed to root me out this way (sure it makes it more convincing, but also lethal for nick and himself if he was wrong).

I admit I'm not sure what you mean here.

sorry,

1) the whole message idea that fits perfectly with Kantor's role

2) the content of the message, targeting me.

If Hat had found me out, he would not have had to use this trick, having already the town's support, he could just have had said "I found the sk, LET'S LYNCH HIM".

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

well the kantor message is basically one argument, then the names in s... if he had found me he would not have needed to root me out this way (sure it makes it more convincing, but also lethal for nick and himself if he was wrong).

on the mafia recruiter.... well no proof there is one... no proof there isn't, but the way hat played his card, I didn't have much choice... as I said before, I would have prefered to stay covert though and my hints (apparently bad ones) were meant for hat only.

But then people argue with you right? Not enough deeper reading being done here.

I'm sorry i don't understand what you meant there.

what I'm saying is that your points become points of argument rather than messages. Instead of reading them for what questions the SK would ask, they are read for their actual merit and then debated.

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

what I'm saying is that your points become points of argument rather than messages. Instead of reading them for what questions the SK would ask, they are read for their actual merit and then debated.

ah yes, well this was their goal =)

but the hints to hatmoza were also, but foremost, the SF quotes in my longer post day one.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

so, you just ignore all my other posts to suit your FoS and then vote?

well done, not at all suspect there, thats two people now who have either claimed I said something I didnt or deliberatley ignored some of my posts.

What?  You want me to post every single thing you've done in the thread?

I'm looking for scum.  That's more than can be said of you.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

how much time left in this day?

theprof00 said:

I'm zeus

Next post...

theprof00 said:

As of yet I hvae no idea who zeus is, or anyone else for that matter. The only two people I am pretty sure about are hatmoza and noname.

Lynch all liars?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

You know, I have never been in a game where everyone was suspicious of everyone else. It's incredible really.

O_o

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Also, remember that it was Khuutra who said:
"I COMPLETELY SUPPORT A PUBLIC SK"

well knowing who to roleblock is good for the mafia no?

and a dead SK is also good for the mafia, so is a known vigilante, you said yourself that he would draw doctors, i'll add that his kills are just as random as any lynch... or even more so as his targets were not lynched.

Yes it is good for the mafia to know who to roleblock, so they can block hat and (possibly) convert you. Khuutra's acknowledgement gives credibility to a mafia recruiter.

And yes, your kills will be just as random as any lynch. The problem is that too many of "our" people favor your abilities over every other.

Now, if they have a blocker, then so do we. If we could find out who their blocker is, who their recruiter is, or who their killer is, that would fix this whole situation.

So if indeed there is no blocker, then we can totally go through with the plan because that means there is no mafia blocker.

But remember, it makes no difference if they don't block Hat. They could just block you and kill hat.

The point is, they know who we are and we don't know who they are, so let's stop rolecalling everything, everyone.

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

ah yes, well this was their goal =)

but the hints to hatmoza were also, but foremost, the SF quotes in my longer post day one.

yeah that SF one, was, wow. Way to be so direct and to the point. I'm really wondering how that was skipped over.