By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

noname2200 said:

For that matter, why would you rather join the town than the mafia?

Because we'll just lynch him the next day. He has no winning possibility with the mafia.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

1) confirmed possibility of a "controler" type of character, making a known killer or vigilante just a mafia tool.

2)day 1 I was only 50% sure of Hat not being mafia or just luring the SK out cleaverly, I still made a post with hints cause my mafia history is strangely linked to him :p

3) back to 1, If my name was not on hat's list I was more inclined of helping him find me than saying it out loud.

hope this makes sense. In any case, I would not have revealed myself day one... no proof that it wasn't just a clever trap after all.

(and those comparing to the SF game... ryu had to choose day one between being SK or town protector on his role PM... FF only provided a salvation as a vanila townie, so I kept him as an escape route if discovered, sadly he died fast).

And what makes you now believe that this isn't a trap, or that there isn't a mafia-like recruiter out there?

well the kantor message is basically one argument, then the names in s... if he had found me he would not have needed to root me out this way (sure it makes it more convincing, but also lethal for nick and himself if he was wrong).

on the mafia recruiter.... well no proof there is one... no proof there isn't, but the way hat played his card, I didn't have much choice... as I said before, I would have prefered to stay covert though and my hints (apparently bad ones) were meant for hat only.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

c03n3nj0 said:

I WANT TO ASK EVERYONE WHAT THEIR TOP SUSPECTS ARE. 

I guess this is a lazy way to get everyone into a discussion again. I feel that since hatmoza's plan ended, and that was most of the discussion that has happened day 2, the thread could die down a bit.

Now, the day will end in around 24 hours I think, so it's best to at least try too grab someone everybody agrees is suspicious then having the day end with a no lynch. 

Nikells got the closest to being lynched, he prepared to roleclaim, but since there's no pressure on him anymore I don't think he'll actually do it. 

I FoS'd dtewi because most of his votes have been semi-bandwagon-y. He has stayed on the topic that was being discussed at the moment, and he really fits a mafia trying to look like he's discussing to me. 

ScifiBoy I'm not as suspicious as I was before, one reason was the he generally agreed with other people in his votes, but he started discussing again shortly after. 

I'm convince prof is pro-town, now, despite me FoSing him earlier. 

dtewi 75%
Squill 15%
Truck 85%

That's about all i've got so far.

More than that I'm more convinced of other people's innocence.

theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:

For that matter, why would you rather join the town than the mafia?

Because we'll just lynch him the next day. He has no winning possibility with the mafia.

that and i'm on vacation, playing town/SK is easier =D

(no actually it's just too fun that it's Hat the recruiter)

Hephaestos said:
noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

1) confirmed possibility of a "controler" type of character, making a known killer or vigilante just a mafia tool.

2)day 1 I was only 50% sure of Hat not being mafia or just luring the SK out cleaverly, I still made a post with hints cause my mafia history is strangely linked to him :p

3) back to 1, If my name was not on hat's list I was more inclined of helping him find me than saying it out loud.

hope this makes sense. In any case, I would not have revealed myself day one... no proof that it wasn't just a clever trap after all.

(and those comparing to the SF game... ryu had to choose day one between being SK or town protector on his role PM... FF only provided a salvation as a vanila townie, so I kept him as an escape route if discovered, sadly he died fast).

And what makes you now believe that this isn't a trap, or that there isn't a mafia-like recruiter out there?

well the kantor message is basically one argument, then the names in s... if he had found me he would not have needed to root me out this way (sure it makes it more convincing, but also lethal for nick and himself if he was wrong).

on the mafia recruiter.... well no proof there is one... no proof there isn't, but the way hat played his card, I didn't have much choice... as I said before, I would have prefered to stay covert though and my hints (apparently bad ones) were meant for hat only.

But then people argue with you right? Not enough deeper reading being done here.

Around the Network

there's only one person I FoSed and that was Dtewi.

I'm also suspiciou of Prof but he's a pain to read (he'd have been my target tonight was there no recruiter, on the basis of his wierd postings...)

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

But then people argue with you right? Not enough deeper reading being done here.

I'm sorry i don't understand what you meant there.

Also, remember that it was Khuutra who said:
"I COMPLETELY SUPPORT A PUBLIC SK"

Semi-bandwagony?

I have seeked out scum. I have voted for two people today and they weren't bandwagoning.

And prof, why do you suspect me?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Hephaestos said:

I admit I'm not sure what you mean here.