By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

I freaking called it!

I told you kratos killed Poseidon! 

Bit no

No one lisitens to Jo. >.> 

Unvote- Nikells The plan is off, as we have our target, and there's no point in lynching him unless there's more proff he's mafia. 

edit - proof*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

not that you would've killed nikells, but the path we were on was a losing situation in which we would lose one of two important players.

Heph should die, honestly. We don't need the extra killing power, and he could easily be recruited still. If the mafia has a role blocker, they could block hat and recruit heph themselves.

heph needs to be killed so we can save ourselves.

We need to lynch truck, doctor hat and somehow kill heph.

theprof00 said:

not that you would've killed nikells, but the path we were on was a losing situation in which we would lose one of two important players.

Heph should die, honestly. We don't need the extra killing power, and he could easily be recruited still. If the mafia has a role blocker, they could block hat and recruit heph themselves.

What are you talking about? 

If hatmoza targets him then heph goes to our (the town) side. Regardless if hatmoza dies tonight, Heph could turn vigilante. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

I freaking called it!

I told you kratos killed Poseidon! 

Bit no

No one lisitens to Jo. >.> 

Unvote- Nikells The plan is off, as we have our target, and there's no point in lynching him unless there's more proff he's mafia. 

edit - proof*

Nobody ever disputed that Kratos killed Patapon, what the hell are you talking about?

And for calling it, I was there way before you, although my post was a joke to hatmoza saying that if Kratos is Hephaestos hatmoza was screwed.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

What the hell

I just did a long, elaborate vote spread and I clicked cancel.... 

Also, prof, I see you mentioned a mafia role blocker. But that's just speculations, and we shouldn't be stupid enough to kill our vigilante for a role that might no0t even exist in the game. 

If it becomes obvious that heph isn't in our side, then we lynch him. There's no way he can win still being a SK anymore, he's already exposed. 

c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:

If hatmoza targets him then heph goes to our (the town) side. Regardless if hatmoza dies tonight, Heph could turn vigilante. 

Heph already IS a vigilante. He gave complete reason why he killed patapon. He is in control of his killing.

Listen, if there is a mafia roleblocker, which is not beyond reason, they can block hat.

Two options then remain. If they do have their own recruiter, they could take heph, OR, if they don't they can just kill heph. 

Or, more cunningly, they could just kill hat, because we will doctor heph thinking that he will become town, and then kill heph the next night.

theprof00 said:

Why lynch me exactly? Is it because I thought the day wasn't started  because of a misunderstanding? That's pretty weak evidence.

The doctor needs to protect Heph not hatmoza so we get our vigilante. The Mafia killing hatmoza won't stop him from curing Heph so I don't think they will bother.

Why do you want to kill Heph if he's gonna be cured?

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Heph already IS a vigilante. He gave complete reason why he killed patapon. He is in control of his killing.

Listen, if there is a mafia roleblocker, which is not beyond reason, they can block hat.

Two options then remain. If they do have their own recruiter, they could take heph, OR, if they don't they can just kill heph. 

Or, more cunningly, they could just kill hat, because we will doctor heph thinking that he will become town, and then kill heph the next night.

What you don't get is that right now Heph's win conditions are kill EVERYONE! Sure he can play on our side for a while but sooner or later he's gonna start killing townies... unless we cure him.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Why lynch me exactly? Is it because I thought the day wasn't started  because of a misunderstanding? That's pretty weak evidence.

The doctor needs to protect Heph not hatmoza so we get our vigilante. The Mafia killing hatmoza won't stop him from curing Heph so I don't think they will bother.

Why do you want to kill Heph if he's gonna be cured?

it doesn't matter if he's cured. He's already a vigilante. He can't win and it's our fault. 

we are going to lose hatmoza for sure if we get heph, and then doctor heph all we want, the mafia knows who we are and will eliminate us one by one. A vigilante is no help at all to us if we don't know who they are.

And I suspect you for reasons that I won't go into. But for one, it's your insistence that we can win if we have a vigilante despite the fact we still don't know who is mafia. You don't have the confusion that a townie should have.