By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

ugh, don't be like j0. I have good reasons for doing it. I'll tell you after whether it worked or not.

j0's a cool guy, I'm flattered you would compare me to him.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Like I said, there is no role that allows mafia to kill twice in one night and I very much doubt there is.

Was that not the most contradictory post of all time.

That didn't come out right. >__<

My intention was that you haven't given me a role that allows mafia two night kills and I doubt that there is one in this game.

There is a voted kill, and a player kill. Very simple to understand.

Nikells said:
theprof00 said:

ugh, don't be like j0. I have good reasons for doing it. I'll tell you after whether it worked or not.

just don't harp on about something that you find insignificant and pointless and we're cool.

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Like I said, there is no role that allows mafia to kill twice in one night and I very much doubt there is.

My intention was that you haven't given me a role that allows mafia two night kills and I doubt that there is one in this game.

*rubs temples*

I doubt that there is because that would be an unfair role! Mafia are never given two night kills and I doubt Gow3 would allow that.

Now let's look, here are how the four deaths are explained:

One by mafia, one by night time vigilante, one by sister of fate, one by serial killer.

Once again, there is no mafia vigilante.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

I have to know more about you before I decide whether you're scum or not. I know you're one of the younger members on the site, so it could be just dumb luck/ignorance....

However, I feel like you've played this game a lot before so......

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Nikells said:
theprof00 said:

just don't harp on about something that you find insignificant and pointless and we're cool.

If you bothered to explain yourself at all *grumbles*

I also want to unvote nikells now, he's such a charm. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

*rubs temples*

I doubt that there is because that would be an unfair role! Mafia are never given two night kills and I doubt Gow3 would allow that.

One by mafia, one by night time vigilante, one by sister of fate, one by serial killer.

Ok so we have 5 ways to kill someone in a day. Totally balanced. Oh and we killed our own teammate. Whoever is the night time vigilante is retarded. Right?

PS: this game is easy.

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

I have to know more about you before I decide whether you're scum or not. I know you're one of the younger members on the site, so it could be just dumb luck/ignorance....

However, I feel like you've played this game a lot before so......

OK, what am I being ignorant about....

Because seriously, if you've played this game before, you'd know the mafia getting two kills per night is as likely as finding a thousand dollar bill on the sidewalk.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

*rubs temples*

Ok so we have 5 ways to kill someone in a day. Totally balanced. Oh and we killed our own teammate. Whoever is the night time vigilante is retarded. Right?

PS: this game is easy.

We have 4. The people who want the town dead (like SK and Mafia) all together have 2.

We outnumber them by like 10 people and since we don't know for sure who we're killing, it's balanced.

Why the hell are you trying so desperately to contradict me!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

attempt 45 at posting...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO