By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Nikells said:
hatmoza said:
I want to lynch Nikells and treat Heph.

If you guys have anything else to add, please, do so. However my mind is set on this plan

Vote: Nikells

Alright: so you think I'm the SK but you want to lynch me rather than cure me now?
That doesn't sound like a psychiatrist to me.

Two things:

1) I'm not.
2) You know it.

it does seem odd that Hatmoza is so sure that the SK hasnt come forward because he doesnt want to, see my post before this for why I think thats odd.

1) tbh, I dont think the SK would come forward, as I said in the post above, it would just make them target no.1 for the mafia.

2) how does he know it? I mean, how can you so confidently assert that he knows you arent the SK?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Take a fighting game for example.

... long yomi explanation...

I don't really play fighting games: can you create an analogy where I'm a wizard and Hatmoza is a princess instead?

hatmoza said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

Addition to last post.

Hatmoza, name the target and I'm on board.

I want to lynch Nikells and treat Heph.

If you guys have anything else to add, please, do so. However my mind is set on this plan

Vote: Nikells

Remember my scum list, I'm pretty sure I've nailed most of the scum there since not  many put up an argument against it. I say this because I doubt I'll live through the night. If I do live and we do get Kratos, hopefully you SOBS will stop doubting me finally.

I suggest everyone jump on the lynch plan.

hmm, I mean, this is a big risk no?

were lynching someone whose username ends with S, which means we have a 1 in 3 chance of them being the SK, but a 2 in 3 chance that they arent the SK and then its  a case of, if they arent the SK, what are they and how valuable would they have been to the town (assuming we lynch them)?

perhaps you have further reason to specifically suspect Nikells, if so, im gonna need to hear it before voting.

because the odds of him being mafia if not SK is higher than any of the other three. So I'd rather risk him dying. Nothing wrong with getting a scum out of the way.

I do admit the evidence on him isn't so ground breaking. I'm using past game behavior for scum hunting.

Also I honestly feel like shit wanting to lynch him after he defended me so much :(

im confused, you say he is more suspect than anyone else, yet the only reason you give here (I may have missed other reasons you have given before), is that he defended you?

Nikells said:
theprof00 said:
Take a fighting game for example.

... long yomi explanation...

I don't really play fighting games: can you create an analogy where I'm a wizard and Hatmoza is a princess instead?

dont you mean a plumber?

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

it does seem odd that Hatmoza is so sure that the SK hasnt come forward because he doesnt want to, see my post before this for why I think thats odd.

1) tbh, I dont think the SK would come forward, as I said in the post above, it would just make them target no.1 for the mafia.

2) how does he know it? I mean, how can you so confidently assert that he knows you arent the SK?

The SK stepping forward would almost garantee him doctor protection since he would be the most important identified townie after the treatment.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Actually before we go with this I want to see what TruckOSaurus, Nikells and Heph think of this plan. This shit needs discussion. 

Interesting enought Truck agrees with it. 

Nikells has been asking why hatmoza thinks he's kratos. Hatmoza  hasn't answered his last question, and instead just voted for him. 

And Heph hasn't posted at all since hatmoza made his list. 

By their actions I'm leaning on Heph ('his actions' are the fact he hasn't said anything) and Nikells for actually being Kratos. TruckO is being weird in his stance that I'm slightly paranoid of him for not protesting as much. 

Also, hatmoza: ONE LAST QUESTION

How do you know the mafia won't kill the person you target tonight? If you announce it then you won't be able to trust them, and if you don't and they decide to go with your plan then they could kill the wrong one. 

This is even if they go with the plan. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

OK, it's my understanding that a Serial Killer has no choice in the matter once the psychiatrist decides to cure him. If I was actually the serial killer and Hatmoza was sure I was: he'd be gaining far more curing me than lynching me.

So to answer your questions:

1) If I was the SK I wouldn't have come forward until the game was up, for the reasons you just mentioned. However now that Hatmoza has backed me into a corner like this (I'm either lynched today, cured tonight or killed in the next few days) surely I'd rather just admit I'm the SK and become a vigilante with doctor protection.

2) If he truly believed I was the SK he'd want to turn me into a powerful ally for the town instead of just killing me. He's either trying to apply pressure to me so that if I am the SK I admit it before I'm actually lynched, or he's lying and has an ulterior motive and just wants to take a townie or two out before he's found out.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

im confused, you say he is more suspect than anyone else, yet the only reason you give here (I may have missed other reasons you have given before), is that he defended you?

Read over the game -_-.

In short, at one point in the game, I said anyone who is defending me is most likely scum.

Nikells was defending me against noname's onslaught ... and honestly, really well too.

that's pretty much the gist.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 said:

Actually before we go with this I want to see what TruckOSaurus, Nikells and Heph think of this plan. This shit needs discussion. 

Interesting enought Truck agrees with it. 

Nikells has been asking why hatmoza thinks he's kratos. Hatmoza  hasn't answered his last question, and instead just voted for him. 

And Heph hasn't posted at all since hatmoza made his list. 

By their actions I'm leaning on Heph ('his actions' are the fact he hasn't said anything) and Nikells for actually being Kratos. TruckO is being weird in his stance that I'm slightly paranoid of him for not protesting as much. 

Also, hatmoza: ONE LAST QUESTION

How do you know the mafia won't kill the person you target tonight? If you announce it then you won't be able to trust them, and if you don't and they decide to go with your plan then they could kill the wrong one. 

This is even if they go with the plan. 

What's weird about my stance? I'm getting the better end of the deal. Right now, I'm willing to believe hatmoza's story. The advantage I have here is that I know I'm not Kratos, so if Nikells isn't Kratos then it HAS TO BE Heph so after tonight the Kratos threat will be dealt with.

Signature goes here!

@theProof00

Obvious in what manner? I realize this question is late, but blame that on hatmoza. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."