By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

*reading over game again*

I admit, in my efforts to catch Kratos I've become obsessed with my mission and not paying much attention to every detail.

Despite the fact that I still believe you are lying, due to conflicting information, I am going to help you find your "claimed target".  

I dont believe TruckOSaurus is Kratos.  Due to this post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3579835

Now maybe he planted it there to help him hide but I don't think so,  it seemed genuine.  

Out of the 3, I also believe Trucks is not the SK.

which would leave our SK either Nikells or Heph.

Town, the SK is right there, lets agree to lynch one and treat the other. DO NOT LET MY EFFORTS GO DOWN THE SHIT TUBE!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

I admit, in my efforts to catch Kratos I've become obsessed with my mission and not paying much attention to every detail.

Despite the fact that I still believe you are lying, due to conflicting information, I am going to help you find your "claimed target".  

Now maybe he planted it there to help him hide but I don't think so,  it seemed genuine.  

actually, that seems like a blatant roleclaim. There is no character that doesn't appear in the game. GoW3vr would not use someone not in the game.

Either truck hasn't played the game, or didn't pay very much attention to it, or he's the compete opposite of someone who isn't in the game.

TruckOSaurus said:
You can try to treat me all you want I'm no serial killer. Personally, both Heph and Nikells are good picks.

Nikells has been defending you quite strongly maybe because he wants to steer your attention away from him.

Yeah I thought I'd steer his attention away from me by talking a lot about him, clever huh?
Also: he'd apparently narrowed the SK down to 2 people: so he'd already know it could be me - the best tactic for me (if I were the SK) would of been to inconspicuously bandwagon onto the lynch for him and then when he announces his suspects call it desperate BS.

Come on: if I was the serial killer and the guy hunting me was at risk of being lynched wouldn't I just sit quietly and watch it happen rather than risk my own neck defending him?

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

actually, that seems like a blatant roleclaim. There is no character that doesn't appear in the game. GoW3vr would not use someone not in the game.

Either truck hasn't played the game, or didn't pay very much attention to it, or he's the compete opposite of someone who isn't in the game.

Thats not entirely true, unless my memory fails me,  I do believe there is one that does not show up in a game.  Although I do forget the ones in the PSP games.   

theprof00 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
hatmoza said:

WTFVGCHARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I put up with the computer freezing but now a complete paragraph didn't go through!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

chill Hatmoza, chill, lol

I want to know what theRepublic has to say, his vote for me was before all those posts I made this morning and stuff, so i'd be interested to know if he still plans on voting for me or not.

what does one vote matter?

im curious as to whether or not he will change it, if he does not even though I have been more active as he claimed my inactivity as the main reason he voted for me, it would suggest to me that he wanted me dead for some reason and therefore make him suspicous.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

Thats not entirely true, unless my memory fails me,  I do believe there is one that does not show up in a game.  Although I do forget the ones in the PSP games.   

There is one what, god?

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

There is one what, god?

There is one character in this game that does not actually appear in any of the God of War games to date.

Nikells said:
TruckOSaurus said:
You can try to treat me all you want I'm no serial killer. Personally, both Heph and Nikells are good picks.

Nikells has been defending you quite strongly maybe because he wants to steer your attention away from him.

Yeah I thought I'd steer his attention away from me by talking a lot about him, clever huh?
Also: he'd apparently narrowed the SK down to 2 people: so he'd already know it could be me - the best tactic for me (if I were the SK) would of been to inconspicuously bandwagon onto the lynch for him and then when he announces his suspects call it desperate BS.

Come on: if I was the serial killer and the guy hunting me was at risk of being lynched wouldn't I just sit quietly and watch it happen rather than risk my own neck defending him?

I'm sorry nikells, as much as I wanted to hug you when you were defending me, I suspect you the most right now to be SK. I would orgasm if its heph, and I treathim since I have a personal vendetta against him though :P

In a previous game. I was scum once and defended FF to the point that he refused to believe I was scum at all! Even after the game he was so shocked that I was scum that he said something like "my world is shattered because of hatmoza. "

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

While not all of them have had physical representations, they've all been mentioned or had some impact upon the game.

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

thepro00 said: 
I don't think it hurts my credibility at all. In fact, I think it helps me.

Who's to say that the doctor in this game doesn't have an even more special ability? There are no laws on the game. In fact, the guide is a completely new role. 

No... it doesn't help.

Please elaborate on your reasoning for doing that.  

explain why you think I should explain myself?

Because my credibility is now somehow lowered because I claimed a role and then denied it?

If you don't have a good lead for a lynch don't just hop on any little idea. 

No, explain your entire reasoning behind that roleclaim. 

You're being quite defensive on something small. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."