By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

*reading over game again*

I admit, in my efforts to catch Kratos I've become obsessed with my mission and not paying much attention to every detail.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Vote Count

out of 16 players have voted

vote hatmoza (L-8)

vetteman

2 votes Vetteman (L-7)

dtewi, truckOSaurus

1 vote SciFiBoy (L-8)

theRepublic

vote TruckOSaurus (L-8)

nen-suer

Thanks for the tip vetteman !

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Well I guess I know who zeus is. :P

quoted for the argument....

it's in the first posts of the day after "wtf happened" and "4people died??"  fromhim too.

I'm a newb. I thought I did.

I was certain that the doctor was going to protect hat no matter what. The sister of fate seemed to be the doctor. So that made me think hat was zeus. Some of that started off as my main suspicions. However, I got smarter later and thought, "hey, kantor was a lie detector. I wonder who he was suspicious of?" Thusly I started using actual evidence.

As of yet I hvae no idea who zeus is, or anyone else for that matter. The only two people I am pretty sure about are hatmoza and noname.

Someone pointed out a lot of flowers there, and I agree. However, the guide ability comes from a pro-town character, produced by the mod. I don't think he would be sending information to a non-pro-town member  unless he is also sending it to a pro-town member.

1 - Don't say you're Zeus when you claim 5 seconds later you're not. That really hurts your credibility in the game. 

2 - Doctors don't kill, so the sister of fate is not that. 

3 - I agree with you on the whole guide situation, actually. That's why I'm waiting for those 24 hours to be up and hatmoza specifically says what was on that note. 

I don't think it hurts my credibility at all. In fact, I think it helps me.

Who's to say that the doctor in this game doesn't have an even more special ability? There are no laws on the game. In fact, the guide is a completely new role. 

No... it doesn't help.

Please elaborate on your reasoning for doing that.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

WTFVGCHARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I put up with the computer freezing but now a complete paragraph didn't go through!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

*reading over game again*

I admit, in my efforts to catch Kratos I've become obsessed with my mission and not paying much attention to every detail.

Despite the fact that I still believe you are lying, due to conflicting information, I am going to help you find your "claimed target".  

I dont believe TruckOSaurus is Kratos.  Due to this post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3579835

Now maybe he planted it there to help him hide but I don't think so,  it seemed genuine.  

c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Well I guess I know who zeus is. :P

quoted for the argument....

it's in the first posts of the day after "wtf happened" and "4people died??"  fromhim too.

I'm a newb. I thought I did.

I was certain that the doctor was going to protect hat no matter what. The sister of fate seemed to be the doctor. So that made me think hat was zeus. Some of that started off as my main suspicions. However, I got smarter later and thought, "hey, kantor was a lie detector. I wonder who he was suspicious of?" Thusly I started using actual evidence.

As of yet I hvae no idea who zeus is, or anyone else for that matter. The only two people I am pretty sure about are hatmoza and noname.

Someone pointed out a lot of flowers there, and I agree. However, the guide ability comes from a pro-town character, produced by the mod. I don't think he would be sending information to a non-pro-town member  unless he is also sending it to a pro-town member.

1 - Don't say you're Zeus when you claim 5 seconds later you're not. That really hurts your credibility in the game. 

2 - Doctors don't kill, so the sister of fate is not that. 

3 - I agree with you on the whole guide situation, actually. That's why I'm waiting for those 24 hours to be up and hatmoza specifically says what was on that note. 

I don't think it hurts my credibility at all. In fact, I think it helps me.

Who's to say that the doctor in this game doesn't have an even more special ability? There are no laws on the game. In fact, the guide is a completely new role. 

No... it doesn't help.

Please elaborate on your reasoning for doing that.  

explain why you think I should explain myself?

Because my credibility is now somehow lowered because I claimed a role and then denied it?

If you don't have a good lead for a lynch don't just hop on any little idea. 

hatmoza said:

Last night I put up with the computer freezing but now a complete paragraph didn't go through!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

chill Hatmoza, chill, lol

I want to know what theRepublic has to say, his vote for me was before all those posts I made this morning and stuff, so i'd be interested to know if he still plans on voting for me or not.

Nikells said:
hatmoza said:
Because any mafia group will fear losing members from the SK, and if your mafia, you want to protect your fellow scum and remove any threats. And with that I say, Trucks, Heph and Nikells, If the 3rd wheel dies by the hands of mafia tonight and your town, I'm sorry. Blame the SK for not coming forward.

At this point in the game the SK is more likely, statistically, to kill a townie: aiding the mafia.

And if you think the mafia will target the remaining two SK suspects once we've lynched one you're essentially asking the town to sacrifice 2 townies in the same night just for a chance to take out the SK.

I'm not loving the idea of lynching a townie just to make it easier for you to do your job. I'm also not prepared, without any evidence, to lynch Truck or Heph just to save myself.

At this point, I want to find the SK by any means. Will the mafia target the other two for sure I don't know, but if the third wheel manages to slip away, he'll be found and lynched by the town anyway. We can only hope that if we make a mistake with the lynch, that that person is mafia. I'll tell everyone if my treatment went through or not -if yes 3rd perons off the hook -if not, 3rd person gets lynched. If mafia saves us the trouble, even better.

I won't even attempt to stop a lynch train on me tomorrow if my plan doesn't go through.

IMO the SK is retarded. I've doomed him as a SK and he still refuses treatment.

*this was the post (kind of ) that didn't appear a few posts back*

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
hatmoza said:

FUCK THIS SHIT!

chill Hatmoza, chill, lol

I want to know what theRepublic has to say, his vote for me was before all those posts I made this morning and stuff, so i'd be interested to know if he still plans on voting for me or not.

what does one vote matter?