By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Well I guess I know who zeus is. :P

quoted for the argument....

it's in the first posts of the day after "wtf happened" and "4people died??"  fromhim too.

I'm a newb. I thought I did.

I was certain that the doctor was going to protect hat no matter what. The sister of fate seemed to be the doctor. So that made me think hat was zeus. Some of that started off as my main suspicions. However, I got smarter later and thought, "hey, kantor was a lie detector. I wonder who he was suspicious of?" Thusly I started using actual evidence.

As of yet I hvae no idea who zeus is, or anyone else for that matter. The only two people I am pretty sure about are hatmoza and noname.

Someone pointed out a lot of flowers there, and I agree. However, the guide ability comes from a pro-town character, produced by the mod. I don't think he would be sending information to a non-pro-town member  unless he is also sending it to a pro-town member.

1 - Don't say you're Zeus when you claim 5 seconds later you're not. That really hurts your credibility in the game. 

2 - Doctors don't kill, so the sister of fate is not that. 

3 - I agree with you on the whole guide situation, actually. That's why I'm waiting for those 24 hours to be up and hatmoza specifically says what was on that note. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Today's going to end with the death or treating of the SK one way or the other. I'm aware that not all of you completely trust me, but don't let all this info go and time I wasted with you all go to  waste. Lets put the pressure on the SK. I'm not going to let this pass.

Everyone, lets agree on who most likely of the three are SK. We'll lynch one and treat the other.

If we don't kill or treat Kratos by tonight, by all means lynch me tomorrow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Dammit, scratch #3 on my last post. 

Dumb hatmoza and his ninjaing my late posts.... >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

wait, who? what?

Squilliam claimed to be Zues?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

wait, who? what?

Where'd you get Squilliam from? 

theproof did and 5 seconds later he said he thought you or noname were Zeus. 

Doesn't make sense...

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

wait, who? what?

Im confused and you've got me confused with someone else I think.

Tease.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vote Count

out of 16 players have voted

votes hatmoza (L-8)

vetteman

1 vote Vetteman (L-8)

dtewi

1 vote SciFiBoy (L-8)

theRepublic

vote TruckOSaurus (L-8)

nen-suer

I have 2 votes for me,  TruckOSaurus is the other person

c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Well I guess I know who zeus is. :P

quoted for the argument....

it's in the first posts of the day after "wtf happened" and "4people died??"  fromhim too.

I'm a newb. I thought I did.

I was certain that the doctor was going to protect hat no matter what. The sister of fate seemed to be the doctor. So that made me think hat was zeus. Some of that started off as my main suspicions. However, I got smarter later and thought, "hey, kantor was a lie detector. I wonder who he was suspicious of?" Thusly I started using actual evidence.

As of yet I hvae no idea who zeus is, or anyone else for that matter. The only two people I am pretty sure about are hatmoza and noname.

Someone pointed out a lot of flowers there, and I agree. However, the guide ability comes from a pro-town character, produced by the mod. I don't think he would be sending information to a non-pro-town member  unless he is also sending it to a pro-town member.

1 - Don't say you're Zeus when you claim 5 seconds later you're not. That really hurts your credibility in the game. 

2 - Doctors don't kill, so the sister of fate is not that. 

3 - I agree with you on the whole guide situation, actually. That's why I'm waiting for those 24 hours to be up and hatmoza specifically says what was on that note. 

I don't think it hurts my credibility at all. In fact, I think it helps me.

Who's to say that the doctor in this game doesn't have an even more special ability? There are no laws on the game. In fact, the guide is a completely new role. 

I find it strange that noname always disappears for more than 24  hours and comes back with a gigantic post.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lurks, takes his time with his perfect replies then wash, rinse and repeat.

I mean, last night I tried to pull off a big post with the one hour I had available and it was extremely dificult to do so (you've all seen my big mess post)... Like it was something I had to dedicate 3 hours to pull off prefessionally. Nothing against noname for doing that, just explains how he makes those posts of his.

Guys, as much as it pains, we can't let prof off the hook with that rolclaim. IIRC, in that death scene written by GoW (I honestly didn't read in detail or paid very much attention to it) Zues killed someone, and is likely scum??

We can discuss this but we're still lynching or treating the SK tonight. Don't think we're going to let that go.

Worst case scenario, we double lynch: A potential Kratos and Zues.

hatmoza said:
Because any mafia group will fear losing members from the SK, and if your mafia, you want to protect your fellow scum and remove any threats. And with that I say, Trucks, Heph and Nikells, If the 3rd wheel dies by the hands of mafia tonight and your town, I'm sorry. Blame the SK for not coming forward.

At this point in the game the SK is more likely, statistically, to kill a townie: aiding the mafia.

And if you think the mafia will target the remaining two SK suspects once we've lynched one you're essentially asking the town to sacrifice 2 townies in the same night just for a chance to take out the SK.

I'm not loving the idea of lynching a townie just to make it easier for you to do your job. I'm also not prepared, without any evidence, to lynch Truck or Heph just to save myself.