squilliam, vetteman

1 vote Vetteman (L-8)

dtewi

1 vote SciFiBoy (L-8)

theRepublic

1 vote TruckOSaurus (L-8)

nen-suer

Around the Network

I cant help but be a little uncomfortable about this, I know Hatmoza and his play style, its not at all beyond him to have made some of this up to sway the town, that said, if he is telling the truth, it may be just as big a risk to ignore him.

damn it Hatmoza, why must you mess with my thinking cap! lol

anyway, for now, I cant say I have a strong reason to think you are lying, so ill give you the benefit of the doubt, but if I so much as catch a whiff of anything fishy, ill be FoS'ing you like a flash.

unless I missed it, its been a while since Squilliam posted, so i'd like to hear from him soon

Unvote hatmoza:

Well I wanted to see what he came up with. Given the fact that my noob brain is still reeling and trying to figure what is going on im going to sit back for a while and see if I can make sense of it all. Im convinced by what I have read above that waiting wouldn't be too harmful at all. 50:50 chance that he can indeed recruit a serial killer.

P.S. Can a serial killer say no?

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Unvote hatmoza:

Well I wanted to see what he came up with. Given the fact that my noob brain is still reeling and trying to figure what is going on im going to sit back for a while and see if I can make sense of it all. Im convinced by what I have read above that waiting wouldn't be too harmful at all. 50:50 chance that he can indeed recruit a serial killer.

talk about timing, lol

what makes you think 50/50? (did I miss something?)

and the last question is interesting, lets see what Hatmoza says.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
Squilliam said:

Unvote hatmoza:

talk about timing, lol

we lynch one of them today and hatmoza target one of the two remaining tonight

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
Squilliam said:

Unvote hatmoza:

talk about timing, lol

Hatmoza has two prime SK suspects, Nikells and Heph.

ah, okay, I get it.

nen-suer said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
Squilliam said:

Unvote hatmoza:

talk about timing, lol

we lynch one of them today and hatmoza target one of the two remaining tonight

Yep. We have better targets. It makes sense to work through what we know and now I think I can trust Hatmoza. He came through under scrutiny IMO which is what I hoped to prove one way or the other. Having a big question mark over his head whilst trying to look at the other people made everything difficult, especially as he was so high profile and active.

Tease.

Vote Count

out of 16 players have voted

votes hatmoza (L-8)

vetteman

1 vote Vetteman (L-8)

dtewi

1 vote SciFiBoy (L-8)

theRepublic

vote TruckOSaurus (L-8)

nen-suer

Nikells said:
hatmoza said:

We can't just lynch any of them now since there are three, we can only wait for their defenses. Although they are at the mercy of both mafia or opposing mafia groups now. 

I don't see how I can defend myself against this.
There's just no denying my name does indeed end with the letter S.

I'm also confused as to why exactly the mafia would kill the SK on behalf of the town, especially now you've changed your mind about being able to convert him within 2 nights.

Because any mafia group will fear losing members from the SK, and if your mafia, you want to protect your fellow scum and remove any threats. And with that I say, Trucks, Heph and Nikells, If the 3rd wheel dies by the hands of mafia tonight and your town, I'm sorry. Blame the SK for not coming forward.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson