By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Ok before I reveal Kantor's tip let me say,  FUCK! I'll explain why in a second.

Also, it's obvious he doesn't want to come forward.

The tip he left me said in so many words that the person who is Kratos has a username that ends with an "S."

Now that I read carefully over the list again, FUCK! Trucks name ends with an S and I didn't realize it before.

Fucking fail on my part.

Nikells 

Hepheastos

and Trucko

One them is the SK

We can't just lynch any of them now since there are three, we can only wait for their defenses. Although they are at the mercy of both mafia or opposing mafia groups now. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

or, if someone can pick the  SK out based on what they've posted so far. 

I had a hard time figuring out if it was Heph or Nikells, but now we have Trucks in the equation.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

blah switch trucks with Nikells, I just woke up and I'm getting mixed up.

it was Trucks and Heph. Nikells was the person I didn't notice, even though I saw his name like a gazillion time yesterday. 

Vetteman94 said:

How is his elaborate theory any better than the other that has been laid out in his opposition?  

Hell I'll play the speculation game for a minute here.  It seems the Gods are pro-town,  its probably a bad assumption but i think its true at least some of them are,  so why and how would he be able to turn a character to aid the very people Kratos seeks for revenge?  And he claims to be someone who also plots against those very Gods

Posting from work, I haven't read to whole thread yet but there was something in this post I wanted to go back on before I forget.

In this post Vetteman is saying "It seems the Gods are pro-town", why would he have to make this an assumption? ANSWER: He's not a God (or he's a dissident God) and he's trying to figure out who the "pro-towns" are so he can like he's one of them. Add to that his jumpy behavior after hatmoza's defense and he's earned my vote.

Vote: Vetteman94

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:

How is his elaborate theory any better than the other that has been laid out in his opposition?  

Hell I'll play the speculation game for a minute here.  It seems the Gods are pro-town,  its probably a bad assumption but i think its true at least some of them are,  so why and how would he be able to turn a character to aid the very people Kratos seeks for revenge?  And he claims to be someone who also plots against those very Gods

Posting from work, I haven't read to whole thread yet but there was something in this post I wanted to go back on before I forget.

In this post Vetteman is saying "It seems the Gods are pro-town", why would he have to make this an assumption? ANSWER: He's not a God (or he's a dissident God) and he's trying to figure out who the "pro-towns" are so he can like he's one of them. Add to that his jumpy behavior after hatmoza's defense and he's earned my vote.

I agree with this.

However, read the above posts and convince us you're not the Kratos. And if you are, maybe we can arrange for you to be a vigilante still!

I personally want it to be Heph >:[ I'll have so much pleasure in lynching him

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

blah switch trucks with Nikells, I just woke up and I'm getting mixed up.

it was Trucks and Heph. Nikells was the person I didn't notice, even though I saw his name like a gazillion time yesterday. 

You can try to treat me all you want I'm no serial killer. Personally, both Heph and Nikells are good picks.

Nikells has been defending you quite strongly maybe because he wants to steer your attention away from him.

Heph... well he's done it before (choosing being a SK over being town) so it would be fitting for him to do it again. Also it would be funny because that's exactly what I said on Day One when you roleclaimed :)

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:

I agree with this.

However, read the above posts and convince us you're not the Kratos. And if you are, maybe we can arrange for you to be a vigilante still!

I personally want it to be Heph >:[ I'll have so much pleasure in lynching him

I'll read up on my lunch break, I've already spent too much time here.

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:

We can't just lynch any of them now since there are three, we can only wait for their defenses. Although they are at the mercy of both mafia or opposing mafia groups now. 

I don't see how I can defend myself against this.
There's just no denying my name does indeed end with the letter S.

I'm also confused as to why exactly the mafia would kill the SK on behalf of the town, especially now you've changed your mind about being able to convert him within 2 nights.

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:

Well I guess I know who zeus is. :P

quoted for the argument....

it's in the first posts of the day after "wtf happened" and "4people died??"  fromhim too.

I'm zeus

WTH dude ?!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

Ok before I reveal Kantor's tip let me say,  FUCK! I'll explain why in a second.

Also, it's obvious he doesn't want to come forward.

The tip he left me said in so many words that the person who is Kratos has a username that ends with an "S."

Now that I read carefully over the list again, FUCK! Trucks name ends with an S and I didn't realize it before.

Fucking fail on my part.

Nikells 

Hepheastos

and Trucko

One them is the SK

so 3 not 2 now.......why do i have a feeling your just buying time >_>

well from these 3 i only supecte ToS

Vote: TruckOSaurus

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)