By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

One other thing that has bothered me,   I believe it was TruckoSaurus that made the comment that he had a character that wasnt in any of the games.  I wonder how many others got a character like that as well. 

Its nothing to get suspicious over TruckoSaurus about, its just kinda bothered me. 

Around the Network

What's majority now?  8?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Yeah, the majority is 8. There are 15 players and 4 dead.

Tease.

Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The serial killer isn't told somebody is looking to cure him (at least I wasn't when I got that role in another game)

If indeed he was told about it, claiming to be the psychiatrist is the dumbest move ever since the real psychiatrist is sure to target him on Night 1.

So hatmoza can't really be Kratos (there's also the unchallenged Athena nameclaim)

You sure about that? How can the real psychiatrist be sure that the person who roleclaims psychiatrist is the SK? Sure, the real psychiatrist knows that his roleclaim is false, but does necessarily mean he must be the SK? He could be a mafia member trying to get protection because he is "important" for the town.

Because the only person who could know about the psychiatrist's role from the get go would be his target but your point made me realized one thing.... what if there's no psychiatrist at all? A hatmoza/Kratos could roleclaim to be his own cure when there's none in reality.

But once again the Athena nameclaim shoots down that theory.

Question to all hatmoza voters... what do you make of the unchallenged Athena nameclaim? (Also if you are not hatmoza and you are Athena, declare yourself for the love of Gods <--see what I did there)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The serial killer isn't told somebody is looking to cure him (at least I wasn't when I got that role in another game)

If indeed he was told about it, claiming to be the psychiatrist is the dumbest move ever since the real psychiatrist is sure to target him on Night 1.

So hatmoza can't really be Kratos (there's also the unchallenged Athena nameclaim)

You sure about that? How can the real psychiatrist be sure that the person who roleclaims psychiatrist is the SK? Sure, the real psychiatrist knows that his roleclaim is false, but does necessarily mean he must be the SK? He could be a mafia member trying to get protection because he is "important" for the town.

Because the only person who could know about the psychiatrist's role from the get go would be his target but your point made me realized one thing.... what if there's no psychiatrist at all? A hatmoza/Kratos could roleclaim to be his own cure when there's none in reality.

Question to all hatmoza voters... what do you make of the unchallenged Athena nameclaim? (Also if you are not hatmoza and you are Athena, declare yourself for the love of Gods <--see what I did there)

Maybe it was a crapshoot.

He didn't say his name until questioned specifically.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Hamtoza:

Who did you attempt to cure

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Silver-Tiger said:

@Heph:

I never said that I believe Patapon killed Kantor. I merely said that he was likely killed by a Vigilante. It could easily be the night time Vigilante, since if we only have one Vigilante, 3ever wouldn't explicitly write day time Vigilante, don't you think?

@Dtewi:

Why shouldn't it be possible? If I remember correctly, Mafia Round 17 had 3 members in A and 4 in B. That makes Seven mafia members plus SK. And we were only 19 players back then.

sorry, I understood kratos as the nightime vigilante... so I assumed patapon.... if there is 2 town vgilantes and a recruitable kratos and a sister of fate.... damn that's 4 kills for the town each night...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm pretty sure no one is questioning the fact that he is Athena, but if Athena is a pro-town role in the first place. That's when hatmoza's actions so far come in. 

Obviously hatmoza is Athena. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hephaestos said:
Silver-Tiger said:

@Heph:

I never said that I believe Patapon killed Kantor. I merely said that he was likely killed by a Vigilante. It could easily be the night time Vigilante, since if we only have one Vigilante, 3ever wouldn't explicitly write day time Vigilante, don't you think?

@Dtewi:

Why shouldn't it be possible? If I remember correctly, Mafia Round 17 had 3 members in A and 4 in B. That makes Seven mafia members plus SK. And we were only 19 players back then.

sorry, I understood kratos as the nightime vigilante... so I assumed patapon.... if there is 2 town vgilantes and a recruitable kratos and a sister of fate.... damn that's 4 kills for the town each night...

Who says the sister of fate is a vigilante/SK? 

it says "other" while the SK/vigilantes roles come up as "massacred" or "butchered" 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Where is the level-headed Final_Fan when I need him. 

Get ready for arguments. To avoid being arrogant yesterday I didn't try to take control of the game and lead the town to victory but when I see good players like noname waste paragraphs and paragraphs against an innocent player (me) it makes my blood boil. 

I'll be on for the next 2 hours replying to posts. Get ready for arguments. Everything I said yesterday had a purpose, to not only draw Kratos out, but more importantly, the scum. And I think I've pin pointed most of you already.

The formula I'm using is simple: Behavior vs Alignment from previous games. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson