noname2200 said:
nen-suer said:

Am suspicious of

ToS, khuutra and FF for putting alot of focus on small details

"Thorax" of suspicion?

And why am I not on this list? 

I need you to feel safe. You  very hard to read

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Somebody remind me to expand on my dissatisfaction when the game is over.

Khuutra said:

You...and Final-Fan, have my condolences for dying on the first day...twice.

Khuutra said:

I've always said don't kill players who died early in the last game too soon

Its just cruel

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Khuutra said:

I've always said don't kill players who died early in the last game too soon

Its just cruel

That's not it.

I'll explain in a couple of weeks.

Around the Network

Ok, I know now that orange is definitely the color of the SK aka Kratos. Why? Simple.

He was the one who killed Poseidon.

Based on the other kill, we already know that Kronos (Khuutra) was killed by the sisters of Fate. How they did it is the only question. I assume by reversing his attack, Kronos tried to attack Zeus but the Sisters of Fate sent the attack back to him. That would mean they can sent every night action back to the user. Other is Sisters of Fate.

Murdered reads like an ordinary kill. Nothing of the text where Hermes (Final-Fan) sounds like there was a special condition involved. I'd say that was the ordinary mafia kill.

Now between Massacred and butchered it's getting harder to decide. But after reading 3ever's story it becomes clear.

In the story, Apollo (Kantor) looked down to two shady figures talking. TWO shady figures? As far as I know, the Serial Killer always acts alone. This becomes even more clear when we take Kratos as example. Additonally, read this part:

"NOOOOO!!!!" The other yelled and desperately tried to pull the assaulter away from the wounded God. However, he had been mortally wounded by repeated stab wounds and the shady figure fled from the scene, laughing as he did.

The remaining figure, who was not fond of his comrade's ways, stepped forward to end his suffering. He could easily call someone to heal him, but that would only lead to more questions and trouble. The shady figure slit Apollo's throat, and disappeared into the depths of the secret cave."

This implies several things again. Firstly, the second shady figure was clearly against the kill. He tries to pull the assaulter away. This would mean that the killer of him worked together with a Vigilante or another pro-town role. The second part supports my theory: "He could easily call someone to heal him, but that would only lead to more questions and trouble." Sounds like the second shady figure was indeed pro-town and didn't want his death, but nobody would believe him when he tries to explain it. That's why he decides to flee from the scene.

That would mean "butchered" means either Vigilante kills, or another fraction that is able to kill.

And that leaves "massacred" as the only remaining killing style.

As somebody else already pointed out, Poseidon's (patapon) killer was a "skilled Warrior" who defeated the Leviathans one by one and after that, stabbing Poseidon. at the end of the story, it becomes even apparent:

"You will never succeed. For everyone you kill, there will always be another to oppose you !" Poseidon yelled out. The man smirked, and approached the weakened God of the Sea and started beating him up with his bare hands. Poseidon attempted to electrocute his attacker, failing miserably. As he started crawling away to the sea, his only hope of survival, the man grabbed him by his legs, pulled him close and gouged his very eyes out. "

If you ask me, that sounds just like Kratos way of killing.

And with this, ladies and gentlemen, we alread know that:

Murdered means Mafia kills

Massacred means SK kills

butchered means most likely Vigilante kills

other means Sisters of Fate.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Oh, and of course, feel free to share your opinion on my theory or, if you need, correct me.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

ok my interpretation ofthe night:

- Kantor's death.... I would have attributed it to patapon... but there were 2 people in the story... maybe it still is patapon, as it was 'butchered' which coud go with vigilante, and the second person would have been a townie that checked patapon last night (reinforced by the NOOOOOO!). If not we have a paranoid gun user in the Mafia... and patapon would have not killed fist day, i'm for the first option, because of the noooo.

- Patapon... clearly the work of the SK, so we'll assume Kratos. I guess drawing so much attention was ill fated for a vigilante... Heck Hatmoza's plan was to have a known vigilante for the town to direct and protect, patapon could just have roleclaimed and he'd have gotten the town protection instead (and no need to recruit kratos anymore).

- Khuutra... ok so he usually gets targeted first day and the night he isn't, he gets killed by a protector... that's actually kind of funny. lol

- Final Fan, lucky mafia hit.

Conclusions:

-2 mafia kills possible, one faction titans, other defecting gods... not so sure as FF was thorn appart, that sounds titanesk. I'm guessimg khuutra had a kill ability to balance the potential 2 vigilantes (daytime patapon and nightime kratos) (and not the other mafia killer as it would be other and not murdered).

- Zeus is good.. Poseidon was with him and that was the town vigilante.

- The mafia knows who zeus is, but then so does the sister of fate (a rather powerfull doctor)

So in all we should only have 2 kills left per night, the regular mafia and the SK.

Even with a vigilante, a double edged sword, out of the game, the town still came out well tonight as a potential lethal Mafia was killed. Though the loss of the cop and the lie detector is harsh.

Also the town has a strong protector... almost ensuring that the mafia will stay away from the high target townies.

(though I have a theory on the protector.... I will not share it for obvious reasons of his safety).

There are 2 people I could FoS... but they are just as likely to be high town profiles, and there should be only few left, so not putting their names forward.

Waiting for conclusions of people with night activity or whatever to start deciding on actual votes

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Silver-Tiger said:

Oh, and of course, feel free to share your opinion on my theory or, if you need, correct me.

arg you preceded my post... well I agree 100% on your theory of the kills and especially on the apolo kill.

hatmoza said:

Good news: Apollo left me a message with the mod. I'm not sure exactly if he's protown or scum, but I do know he's trying to help me find Kratos. He gave me a hint to who he is (which I'm not going to share because mafia will kill him).

I would be guessing that either Hat is cleverly using public information but too discreet about it..., or that this "message with the mod" means Kantor's guide ability... which in essence gives credit back to hat's psychiatrist claim.