By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

dtewi said:

So if hatmoza isn't the guide, how did he know about Kratos and the SKs?

No, I think Kantor wasn't the one charged with bringing Kratos to the light, just that Gow3 called him a guide to sound better.

For the first:  it's a pretty logical assumption that Kratos would be the serial killer.  The claim was generally accepted pretty quickly.  It also hasn't been proven that we have a Kratos, let alone that he's the serial killer, although I'd be stunned if we didn't at least have a Kratos, and it seems inappropriate for him to be anything but the serial killer.

For the second: Why didn't anyone else get a fancy alternate name?  Alternatively, if "Guide" = Psychiatrist, why isn't he called by that vanilla name like the other four known roles?

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Am suspicious of

ToS, khuutra and FF for putting alot of focus on small details

"Thorax" of suspicion?

And why am I not on this list? 

nen-suer said:

Am suspicious of

ToS, khuutra and FF for putting alot of focus on small details

"Thorax" of suspicion?

And why am I not on this list? 

noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

No, I think Kantor wasn't the one charged with bringing Kratos to the light, just that Gow3 called him a guide to sound better.

For the first:  it's a pretty logical assumption that Kratos would be the serial killer.  The claim was generally accepted pretty quickly.  It also hasn't been proven that we have a Kratos, let alone that he's the serial killer, although I'd be stunned if we didn't at least have a Kratos, and it seems inappropriate for him to be anything but the serial killer.

For the second: Why didn't anyone else get a fancy alternate name?  Alternatively, if "Guide" = Psychiatrist, why isn't he called by that vanilla name like the other four known roles?

I certainly wasn't thinking of attributing Kratos the role of SK considering he's the protagonist. I thought he would be a townie.

For the second: I really am clueless about it. I'm not sure if that slash meant he had a second role or an alternate name.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

Yeah, what's a guide? lie detector?

Around the Network

Must...not...edit...double-post...

dtewi said:

Ah wait, nen didn't accuse Truck. Whoops, ignore that last post then.

ah, i read it out of context. He FoS both of them for not knowing the game started yet. Still, could be a clue.

Hephaestos said:

OK i will need vetteman to confirm/infirm that, but in the SF game I believe his night action was to decide the target of someone... (heck that is how i got a not guilty cop result on me).

I'd like to hear some more details about this, please.

Ok guys,

Kantor was the lie detector, which means that he could have known the truth about hatmoza. He asked him a blatant question of which side is he on, and never got an answer. Later, Kantor reaffirms his suspicion of hatmoza despite no answer, meaning that he must have pm'd GoW3vr and asked about something else hat said.

Hat might have known that kantor was a lie detector and not answered purposely, and later kantor was killed.

I'm trusting kantor.

Vote Hatmoza

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

Ah wait, nen didn't accuse Truck. Whoops, ignore that last post then.

ah, i read it out of context. He FoS both of them for not knowing the game started yet. Still, could be a clue.

It's typical scum tactic to accuse their fellow mafiosos.

So what are we thinking? My train of thought is this:

FoS: hatmoza (Due to Kantor's vague role)

FoS: Truck (Persecution of Kantor, who is now dead)

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you