By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger said:

I decided to be more active in this round, because i was so inactive in the last game. Seems like it was a bad idea, because somehow everytime I post I'm misunderstood.

I'm obviously late here, but don't stop doing what you're doing: questioning and wondering aloud is exactly what you're supposed to do, and I'm happy you've changed tactics this game!  Ditto for j0.  Just remember that whatever you're thinking should reflect whatever you typed, and you'll be golden.

Around the Network

I'm plum picked out of ideas.

TruckOSaurus was rather adamant about Kantor and he ended up dead...

Was TOS being adamant or am I crazy?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

I'm suspicious of truck too. Both truck and hatmoza.

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

I'm suspicious of truck too. Both truck and hatmoza.

Adamant TOS... dead Kantor....

Truck, care to defend yourself?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

To edit my post above, hatmoza claimed to be athena, not artemis. However, athena was on kratos side too.

anyways, khuutra wanted to protect hatmoza, and I think khuutra is smarter than simply saying "PROTECT HATMOZA TONIGHT" in order to seem like a townie. Rather he did it in order to use our own doctor for their own purposes.Additionally, as an extra padding, he could have been asking for a mafia doctor to protect hatmoza.

However, Zeus was protected last night in the story, not athena. That almost proves multiple doctors, unless sister of fate is some kind of bodyguard and not a doctor.

Nobody targeted hatmoza. I don't believe it was because of the risk of being caught, but because none of them were going to target him, so he was naturally safe. Now, someone was with kratos when apollo was killed. I think that person was hatmoza.

Additionally, I think supermario 128 is shady. He voted and then unvoted kantor. It's possible whomever he votes dies.

what you think?

Truck is a little insistent, but I'm not sure.

All I know is that hatmoza is THE MOST suspicious person around right now.

Around the Network

nen-suer is also on my radar. He seemed a little to quick to "FoS" both truck and khuutra. If truck is bad, that's almost proof that he knew, and proof that he must be also mafia.

Also, D21's non-roleclaim seems suspicious.

I want to figure out this sister of the fate role...

Perhaps she can reverse a kill for the night? But if Khuutra (Kronos) was the Mafia Godfather, wouldn't that mean Zeus is not anyone in the game but an NPC? Perhaps a sister of fate acts as the night-time vigilante and can kill anyone.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

it seems highly unlikely that hatmoza is what he says then, I mean, if someone else is the "guide", that would suggest Hatmoza is something else.

theprof00 said:

nen-suer is also on my radar. He seemed a little to quick to "FoS" both truck and khuutra. If truck is bad, that's almost proof that he knew, and proof that he must be also mafia.

Also, D21's non-roleclaim seems suspicious.

Aha, that might be a good idea!

Khuutra is a mafia, and so is Truck.

Kantor was killed by Truck and nen-suer accuses his fellow scum to avoid suspicion.

How's this idea sound to everyone else?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Ah wait, nen didn't accuse Truck. Whoops, ignore that last post then.

So if hatmoza isn't the guide, how did he know about Kratos and the SKs?

No, I think Kantor wasn't the one charged with bringing Kratos to the light, just that Gow3 called him a guide to sound better.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you