By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:

bitch please

I had a brilliant plan and everything

lol..both you and khuutra died on the first day again ! I lol'd when that happened.

Around the Network

what the fuck just happened?

4 people died?!?

Well I guess I know who zeus is. :P

theprof00 said:

4 people died?!?

Thats what happens at night.

Around the Network

Holy shit. 

That was freaking epic.  *high-fives GoW3*

Anyways, is it safe to assume that those stabbing kills describes in the story were kratos?  I imagine he would stab folks. 

And it seems khuutra can't get a lucky break being mafia.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Actually, here:

"After snapping Poseidon's neck and kicking him down the mountain, the man entered Ares tomb, where he would gain access to the sacred halls of Olympus."

Kratos sounds like that skilled warrior who killed Poseidon. 

Also, the proof. You wanna share your thoughts about Zeus? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

GodOfWar_3ever said:
theprof00 said:

4 people died?!?

So far as I saw on the wiki, the mafia kills one, the SK kills another. That's two more than I expected!

Also, the story format is foreign to me. I'm not sure I know how to interpret it.

I feel like I'm reading too much into everything.

Zeus attacked Khuutra, Khuutra was immune to the attack (according to wiki mafia lord is immune to night kill), but then Khuutra was also attacking Zeus (mafia hit?), and zeus was protected by the sister of fate (doctor?), or perhaps sister of fate is like a bodyguard who reverses the action performed? ie, khuutra attacked zeus, got guarded, and then he himself died...

I'm really confused honestly.

Then final failed to finish an action, getting killed in the process (by an interruptor?)

Also, all the killings seem to be done by kratos, but I don't understand the differentiation going into murder/massacre/other

Maybe kratos is protected by things? Like kantor and final was investigating kratos and got killed because of it, and then the SKs kill decision was just randomly patapon.

theprof00 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
theprof00 said:

4 people died?!?

So far as I saw on the wiki, the mafia kills one, the SK kills another. That's two more than I expected!

Also, the story format is foreign to me. I'm not sure I know how to interpret it.

I feel like I'm reading too much into everything.

Zeus attacked Khuutra, Khuutra was immune to the attack (according to wiki mafia lord is immune to night kill), but then Khuutra was also attacking Zeus (mafia hit?), and zeus was protected by the sister of fate (doctor?), or perhaps sister of fate is like a bodyguard who reverses the action performed? ie, khuutra attacked zeus, got guarded, and then he himself died...

I'm really confused honestly.

Then final failed to finish an action, getting killed in the process (by an interruptor?)

Also, all the killings seem to be done by kratos, but I don't understand the differentiation going into murder/massacre/other

Maybe kratos is protected by things? Like kantor and final was investigating kratos and got killed because of it, and then the SKs kill decision was just randomly patapon.

Make of it what you will...all will be revealed at the end of the game.