By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Aww dammit this is confusing

Okay: 

-hatmoza can't be mafia. There's already a mafia psychiatrist. 
Could be cult. 

-dtewi was targeted by the mafia psychiatrist night one, I think. Can't be mafia. 
Could be cult. 

-c03n3nj0 killed the mafia godfather night one. 
Could be cult

- Nikells claimed to be the doctor. Has a name that doesn't show up in God of War. 
Could be either mafia or cult. 

-Silver-Tiger is the sibling to dsister. 

First of all, Fuck the cult. 

.... anyhow, 

We could double lynch Nikells and Silver-Tiger today, dtewi dies the next morning, and the town wins depending if hatmoza is pro-town. 'Cause I am. 

This is a re-working of Nikell's plan, this way, all the possible cult and the mafia die. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

lynching nikells and hoping that there is only one cult left.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 said:

Okay: 

Could be cult. 

-dtewi was targeted by the mafia psychiatrist night one, I think. Can't be mafia. 
Could be cult. 

Could be cult

- Nikells claimed to be the doctor. Has a name that doesn't show up in God of War. 

.... anyhow, 

We could double lynch Nikells and Silver-Tiger today, dtewi dies the next morning, and the town wins depending if hatmoza is pro-town. 'Cause I am. 

This is a re-working of Nikell's plan, this way, all the possible cult and the mafia die. 

I'm a townie. I haven't been recruited.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

@J0

I am town! This is so frustrating >_<

When I was gone for a week the only PM I got was that GoW3evr randomized my night action because I hadn't given my night action in a few days.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi: I haven't gained the entire towns trust at all. I've only avoided being lynched because nobody can actually disprove my roleclaim (because funnily enough, it's the truth.)

You guys are seriously saying I'd sacrifice almost the entire mafia team just to risk a false roleclaim and hopefully gain the towns trust? And they'd all go along with it.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Okay: 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult

.... anyhow, 

Well, you still die along with Silver-Tiger. He's one of the two most likely mafia. 

Again, like Nikell's, this entire plan is relying on hatmoza being pro-town. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Okay: 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult

.... anyhow, 

Well, you still die along with Silver-Tiger. He's one of the two most likely mafia. 

Are you thick? Silver isn't mafia! His name is Pandora who isn't evil.

All you'd be doing is risking our chances for a win by lynching him.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Nikells said:

dtewi: I haven't gained the entire towns trust at all. I've only avoided being lynched because nobody can actually disprove my roleclaim (because funnily enough, it's the truth.)

You guys are seriously saying I'd sacrifice almost the entire mafia team just to risk a false roleclaim and hopefully gain the towns trust? And they'd all go along with it.

if it makes you feel better, I'm more inclined to believing you're cult. 

c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Okay: 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult

.... anyhow, 

Thank me when we, the town, win. Lets go on with the plan.

Vote: Nikells

dtewi said:
c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Okay: 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult. 

Could be cult

.... anyhow, 

Are you thick? Silver isn't mafia! His name is Pandora who isn't evil.

All you'd be doing is risking our chances for a win by lynching him.

This is the genious of my plan!

If either of you are cult then you're done. Same if either of you are mafia.