By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

Why are you and ST so quick to shit on the idea.

The flavor would be: you can't talk at night but can still die if the other one dies.

Why exactly must you protect her anyway? Do you have a skill you haven't shared with us called "Shield Pandora" or something.

Please answer that question.

I'm supposed to protect her during the day from a lynch.

oh Rly?

and when did you find out ST was Pandora again?

It was in my PM.

You were told in your role PM that ST was Pandora?

I'm sorry if your repeating this from the days I missed (i kinda skimmed over 700 posts the day I got out of the hospital), but I'm having a really hard time believing this.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

OK: I think we should lynch Silver Tiger.

He's most likely to be the last mafia and he also takes out dtewi with him.

If dtewi is truly a townie that will leave j0, Hatmoza and myself tomorrow. We'll either win because everyone was telling the truth or we'll lynch Hatmoza because he's the most likely cultist.
If dtewi is really a cultist this takes out a mafia and a cultist together leaving one cultist: so same deal tomorrow.

Alternatively tomorrow Hatmoza and j0 could lynch me if they think I'm the last cultist.
This plan is banking on j0 being a townie though.

Oh god

I would so gladly go back and read through the thread for leads. 

But... 64 pages.... it's too much, and I have to do my English work. :/ 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

Why are you and ST so quick to shit on the idea.

The flavor would be: you can't talk at night but can still die if the other one dies.

Why exactly must you protect her anyway? Do you have a skill you haven't shared with us called "Shield Pandora" or something.

Please answer that question.

I'm supposed to protect her during the day from a lynch.

oh Rly?

and when did you find out ST was Pandora again?

It was in my PM.

I'm sorry if your repeating this from the days I missed (i kinda skimmed over 700 posts the day I got out of the hospital), but I'm having a really hard time believing this.

And if you knew he was Pandora from the start, what's to stop you from pming her at night. This only proves the sibling theory to be more and more accurate.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:

It was in my PM.

I was told I had a daughter, Pandora (Silver-Tiger).

It was in my PM. And yeah, you''re making me repeat it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Nikells said:

If dtewi is truly a townie that will leave j0, Hatmoza and myself tomorrow. We'll either win because everyone was telling the truth or we'll lynch Hatmoza because he's the most likely cultist.
If dtewi is really a cultist this takes out a mafia and a cultist together leaving one cultist: so same deal tomorrow.

Alternatively tomorrow Hatmoza and j0 could lynch me if they think I'm the last cultist.

I would really go for this, but I it's really unlikely one is mafia and the other is cult. 

In the end, this'll just be letting the cult win. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Nikells said:

Are you insane? 

We both started out pro-town, you can tell that from our names.

But although I don't know if ST is a cultist now, I know I'm not.

Tonight, another townie dies from the mafia that you don't get lynched, and then I would die too. That would mean 2 of the 3 townies that are maybe still in the game would be gone, and the town loses.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:

It was in my PM.

why are you beating the bush?! I asked specifaccly. WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT ST WAS A PANDORA? was that clear enough this time?

lol, my frustration translates into typos on VGC

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:

It was in my PM.

why are you beating the bush?! I asked specifaccly. WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT ST WAS A PANDORA? was that clear enough this time?

....are you taking too many meds?

I told you specifically. I knew ST was Pandora because it said so in my PM. I found it out when I was reading my role!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you