By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger said:
hatmoza said:
Nikells said:

Urgh, I've no idea who is what now.

If it was the siblings thing, my bad. But I want to have all the posibilities layed out in front of me. And seeing how they admit to being father and daughter, and dtewi saying that if one dies the other dies; they are similar to the sibling role. And sibling are almost always one cop one mafia.

the big hole in this however is the "cop" aspect. Unless G3evr made his own variation of siblings/Father-Daughter.

Well, seeing that j0's role as fate changer and my Box are also new...

Exactly. Don't you think it's possible that he switched out the cop role for your neat box ?

I mean he still has basic roles in the game like the cop, doc, psy, mafia, cult, SK... And you're going to throw away the siblings theory just because you have a box?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Silver-Tiger said:
hatmoza said:
Nikells said:

If it was the siblings thing, my bad. But I want to have all the posibilities layed out in front of me. And seeing how they admit to being father and daughter, and dtewi saying that if one dies the other dies; they are similar to the sibling role. And sibling are almost always one cop one mafia.

the big hole in this however is the "cop" aspect. Unless G3evr made his own variation of siblings/Father-Daughter.

Exactly. Don't you think it's possible that he switched out the cop role for your neat box ?

I mean he still has basic roles in the game like the cop, doc, psy, mafia, cult, SK... And you're going to throw away the siblings theory just because you have a box?

Siblings aren't always town and mafia. In this case they aren't, and in your role taken from the Wiki, they're called Lovers.

Although Lovers who are father and daughter is horribly gross. 

But it is Olympus, so I guess it makes sense.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:
Silver-Tiger said:
hatmoza said:
Nikells said:

I'm got to "throw away" the siblings theory, in fact I don't even deny that. But I know that I haven't talked with dtewi or anybody else at night (except 3ever ofc) and I know that my role PM doesn't state that I die if Heph also dies.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Also, j0's role IS new. So even if you don't trust me, ask j0 about his role.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Are there definitely even mafia players left? We've killed 4 of them already.

Around the Network
Nikells said:

I told you, my power detected how many there are.

There's one left.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Silver-Tiger said:

Also, j0's role IS new. So even if you don't trust me, ask j0 about his role.

No on is questioning your role. 

hatmoza is saying just because you have a box doesn't mean it's not like the cop/goon thing.

That sounded quite a bit defensive, I might say. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@Nikells

I was just looking at the OP and thinking the same thing. 2 SK, 2CL 4Mafia.

we started with 8 scum??? ... maybe we are just looking at 1 or 2 cult players.

But then again, maybe you're the final mafia trying to make us think you don't exist.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi said:
Nikells said:

I told you, my power detected how many there are.

There's one left.

forgot about that.

hatmoza said:

@Nikells

I was just looking at the OP and thinking the same thing. 2 SK, 2CL 4Mafia.

we started with 8 scum??? ... maybe we are just looking at 1 or 2 cult players.

But then again, maybe you're the final mafia trying to make us think you don't exist.

It wasn't 8 scum.

You counted Heph twice as an SK and a mafia, and TOS started out as an SK before becoming a CL so you counted him twice.

So we started with 6 scum I think. But still, a 3:7 ratio of anti-town to pro-town?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you