By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger

did you get a notification that dtewi was your Father? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I sit here and laugh because at least 2 of you bastards are lying.

Silver

That's some solid stuff you got there ... but the cult. How can we be sure you were'nt recruited?

This is why I hate cult games because logical conclusions can't be drawn.

Sadly I can't give you more than my word. If it helps you to trust me, I was the one who killed TruckO. My kill came up under Other so I guess Pandora's Box falls under the same category as j0's ability.  Then onn the other hand, he could've tried to recruit the remaining mafia, which probably also falls under Other. So only 3ever knows what really killed him. I can just tell you I targeted him with my ability.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

c03n3nj0 said:

Silver-Tiger

Actually, now that you mention it, my PM states that I am Hephaestos daughter. I never payed much attention to it, since I was not told that there is any special conection with him. I just thought it's story-filling. It goes something like "You're Pandora, Hephaestos daughter. You can use Pandora's Box every night on somebody with a randomly chosen action. You can then decide if you want to use your power or not." Of course, for the sake of the rules, I can't post my exact role PM.

Dtewi, do you have a special skill in connection with me?

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Silver-Tiger said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Silver-Tiger

Actually, now that you mention it, my PM states that I am Hephaestos daughter. I never payed much attention to it, since I was not told that there is any special conection with him. I just thought it's story-filling. It goes something like "You're Pandora, Hephaestos daughter. You can use Pandora's Box every night on somebody with a randomly chosen action. You can then decide if you want to use your power or not." Of course, for the sake of the rules, I can't post my exact role PM.

Dtewi, do you have a special skill in connection with me?

I gave the extent of my powers.

My PM says that I am to guard you with my life, or I will lose my own.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Also people, before you hammer somebody, could you please wait until I'm back tommow afternoon? I have night shift today, so I won't be able to post until I've slept a bit afterwards.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

Also people, before you hammer somebody, could you please wait until I'm back tommow afternoon? I have night shift today, so I won't be able to post until I've slept a bit afterwards.

When do you start your shift?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Silver-Tiger said:

in two hours.

Siblings

From MafiaWiki

Siblings are roles that know each each other's alignment, and die when any of the other siblings die. The classic Siblings roles are a Goon and a Cop who know each other, with the condition that if one dies, the other commits suicide the following night.

Variations

• The Siblings may talk at night.
  • The Siblings suffer some other fate if the other dies.
  • The Siblings do not know each other's alignments (in this case they are called Lovers). If a Lover is a member of the Mafia they are commonly called a Treacherous Lover.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Silver-Tiger said:
dtewi said:
Silver-Tiger said:

in two hours.

OK, we can decide a lynch in that time.

When ought you be back?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:
Siblings From MafiaWiki

Siblings are roles that know each each other's alignment, and die when any of the other siblings die. The classic Siblings roles are a Goon and a Cop who know each other, with the condition that if one dies, the other commits suicide the following night.

Variations
  • The Siblings may talk at night.
  • The Siblings suffer some other fate if the other dies.
  • The Siblings do not know each other's alignments (in this case they are called Lovers). If a Lover is a member of the Mafia they are commonly called a Treacherous Lover.

...and?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you