By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

hatmoza said:

It's funny how my level of trust for dtewi just hit the floor again.

I want to hear what Silver_Tiger has to say.

I'm starting to believe that there is only one mafia and one cult left because no 2 players are in complete agreement. If we had 3 scum/cult they would have taking the iniative already (or one would think).

Coming to think of it, Silver-Tiger was online this morning before I passed out, if he wasn't cult or scum he would have said something.

My browser always keeps me logged in. I also have some browsergames open to check them sometimes. That doesn't mean I always have the time to read through all posts here.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

At some point we discussed this already. Deimos was at least in the credits, if I remember correctly. Asplecius or whatever I never even heard of him.

What did Deimos do in the credits? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Silver-Tiger said:

As I've said, I'm Pandora.

My role is special indeed. Every night I can target somebody with Pandora's Box. What ability I can use on him is randomly decided. 3ever always asked me then if I want to execute the ability or not. So I can also decide not to execute my ability. My power for this night is lost then, though.

Night 4 I targeted Nikells. Got blocker ability. I didn't use it though, since I was under the impression that he was pro-town. Here goes the same as for dtewi. I don't trust him anymore.

But Nikells claims doctor, not blocker. Or did I miss someting?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Night 4 I targeted Nikells. Got blocker ability. I didn't use it though, since I was under the impression that he was pro-town. Here goes the same as for dtewi. I don't trust him anymore.

I think he's saying that he opens his pandora's box and gets a random ability each night.
He could of blocked me but he didn't that night.

Nikells said:
hatmoza said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I think he's saying that he opens his pandora's box and gets a random ability each night.
He could of blocked me but he didn't that night.

correct.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

At some point we discussed this already. Deimos was at least in the credits, if I remember correctly. Asplecius or whatever I never even heard of him.

Don't ask me, theprof just said that:

theprof00 said:

I'm pretty sure I know republics name. I believe he's hera.

Also, nikells does not have a character from the game.

The weird thing is, deimos is creditted with voice acting in the gow3 credits. But he's not in the game.

Silver-Tiger said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Don't ask me, theprof just said that:

theprof00 said:

I'm pretty sure I know republics name. I believe he's hera.

Also, nikells does not have a character from the game.

The weird thing is, deimos is creditted with voice acting in the gow3 credits. But he's not in the game.

I find it odd that theprof was being suspicious of TruckOSaurus when they were both cult. 

Guess he's a good player. >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I sit here and laugh because at least 2 of you bastards are lying.

Silver

That's some solid stuff you got there ... but the cult. How can we be sure you were'nt recruited?

This is why I hate cult games because logical conclusions can't be drawn.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Wouldn't that actually be prof backing up his cult buddy Truck by saying he's in the games after all?

Was Diemos even in the credits? Does anyone watch credits that closely?

Actually, now I remember it, theProf was incredibly defensive of dtewi. He kept swearing blind dtewi was absolutely innocent.

Ok, Deimos was in the credits.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0185309/