By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Heph could've always just been trying to throw you under the bus. 

It's possible but if I were mafia I would have also had to vote to lynch 3 of my own team and then make a fake roleclaim to top it off.

One of reasons people thought I was lying about my character is that Asclepius isn't an official God of War character. Now Truck is dead you can see Deimos, who apparently also wasn't in the game, is a genuine role.

That's actually a point I can't counter. >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

It's possible but if I were mafia I would have also had to vote to lynch 3 of my own team and then make a fake roleclaim to top it off.

One of reasons people thought I was lying about my character is that Asclepius isn't an official God of War character. Now Truck is dead you can see Deimos, who apparently also wasn't in the game, is a genuine role.

You bandwagon voted for them. You didn't vote for them because you yourself harbored suspicions, you did it along with others who were already voting for scum.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You bandwagon voted for them. You didn't vote for them because you yourself harbored suspicions, you did it along with others who were already voting for scum.

Actually, he started the Squilliam lynch along with theProof, dtewi. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dtewi said:
Nikells said:
Yeah, I don't think Hatmoza is mafia either if that's what you meant.

...looks like another name isn't present there. You have suspicions about c03?

Nah, he's the player I'm most certain about.

- His roleclaim and actions on Khuutra made sense.
- He's not been quick to vote for me today even though I'm the obvious target for lynching.

It's possible he could have been recruited to the cult, but if I had to bet anyone was town it's him.

c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:
Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Actually, he started the Squilliam lynch along with theProof, dtewi. 

That doesn't necessarily clear him of guilt.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

As I've said, I'm Pandora.

My role is special indeed. Every night I can target somebody with Pandora's Box. What ability I can use on him is randomly decided. 3ever always asked me then if I want to execute the ability or not. So I can also decide not to execute my ability. My power for this night is lost then, though.

On night 1 I targeted hatmoza, Pandora's box allowed me to find out the role of my target. He was indeed Athena and he is the recruiter.  That's why I didn't suspect him afterwards, though I didn't get his alignment.

On night 2 I targeted theRepublic, I got the Watcher ability. Nobody visited him, though

Night 3 I targeted dtewi. Got the doctor ability. Protected him, because I was sure at this point he was town. This feeling has changed a bit now.

Night 4 I targeted Nikells. Got blocker ability. I didn't use it though, since I was under the impression that he was pro-town. Here goes the same as for dtewi. I don't trust him anymore.

Night 5 I targeted ToS. I got the kill ability. Seems like I was sucessful. He kept awfully quite so I knew he had something to hide, and I risked it. He got killed by me.

I have to say I chose my targets randomly, partly because my ability is random, partly because at some point I had no fucking idea anymore who could be scum. About TruckO I was 99% sure he was either scum or cult. (You can never be 100% sure), luckily I even got an ability which helped me killing him.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

c03n3nj0 said:
Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:

That's actually a point I can't counter. >.> 

At some point we discussed this already. Deimos was at least in the credits, if I remember correctly. Asplecius or whatever I never even heard of him.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

It's funny how my level of trust for dtewi just hit the floor again.

I want to hear what Silver_Tiger has to say.

I'm starting to believe that there is only one mafia and one cult left because no 2 players are in complete agreement. If we had 3 scum/cult they would have taking the iniative already (or one would think).

Coming to think of it, Silver-Tiger was online this morning before I passed out, if he wasn't cult or scum he would have said something.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

speak of the Devil.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

All right all right

this changes some things

Maybe TruckO successfully recruited someone.

Also

WHY THE HELL DOES SILVER-TIGER NOT GET A RESTRICTION!? 
My role is extremely similar and I can only use it once.