By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

In case of siblings, then one of them is usually scum. 

If we beliebe dtewi then that means Silver-Tiger is in another team (i.e mafia) 

What does everybody think?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:

Thinking thinking thinkling. I wonder what kind of agreement we can come with Nikells ... hmmm

Assuming the cult can't recruit anymore because 2 cult leaders are dead.

If me and you place our votes on ST, Nikells could hammer him.

We would have J0 (last cult), Nikells (mafia who can kill at night) and you and me (2 towns)

If Nikells kills the final cult, we win . I doubt he'll allow that. 

If  Nikells kill either of us it would be one mafia vs one town vs one cult. I wonder if that would be a 3 way win.

3 way win is impossible >.>

The only way for the town to win is a double-lynch of one mafia and the cult if there two of them. 

If I'm right about there being only one cult then we just have to lynch the mafia today, and wait to lynch the cult tomorrow. 

There may in fact be only one cultist... so we should entertain that notion for now.

OK, here's my line of reasoning: Nikells roleclaims doctor. Cult wants doctor to protect themselves. Nikells was lying about his roleclaim and was mafia. TOS tries to recruit him and dies. 

After all, Asclepius doesn't appear in GoW.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

c03n3nj0 said:

In case of siblings, then one of them is usually scum. 

If we beliebe dtewi then that means Silver-Tiger is in another team (i.e mafia) 

What does everybody think?

Nah, if I knew a scum from my role, I'd've told you ages ago.

In this case it's more of a mason type of deal, but with only two players. 

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

However, it doesn't exclude the chance of him being cult.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Silver-Tiger better get his ass to role-claim 

Also, there's kinda of a web of trust going on here:

Sabby (who was mafia) targeted dtewi night one, thus we concluded he's not mafia, and then dtewi claims he is siblings with Silver-Tiger, who could also be pro-town. 

We also have Nikells who claimed doctor and backed-up my claim of killing Khuutra night one when he said he protected him, so he validated his roleclaim by doing so. 

We laso have Heph (player) who was the first pretty much to mention that Nikells's role wasn't even in GoW. Remember dsister, you even said that it was odd how much Heph wanted Nikells dead
Heph was recruited by the mafia. So why would he pursuit his own buddy even after he came up doctor?  

By going with all this, hatmoza would be the last mafia. But no one has counter-claimed Athena, and he was right about the Serial killer, and there was already a mafia psychiatrist, so how could he be mafia? 

Yeah, one of you is definitely lying. 

It's either dtewi or Nikells. 
This, or dtewi is wrong and Silver-Tiger is scum. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

claimed doctor* ^ 

dtewi said:
OK, here's my line of reasoning: Nikells roleclaims doctor. Cult wants doctor to protect themselves. Nikells was lying about his roleclaim and was mafia. TOS tries to recruit him and dies. 

Apart from, as j0 just mentioned, Heph trying to get me lynched yesterday there's also the fact I've voted to lynch 3 mafia members; that's essentially suicide if I was actually mafia.

Accusing me of being cult is one thing, but mafia just doesn't fit.

I also meant to say dtewi instead of dsister :P 

My PM said that my daughter was Pandora.

It didn't give the affiliation, but after reading up on her, she didn't seem evil.

I could be mistaken, and Pandora could be evil, but it didn't seem that way in the Wiki.

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Pandora

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Nikells said:
dtewi said:

Apart from, as j0 just mentioned, Heph trying to get me lynched yesterday there's also the fact I've voted to lynch 3 mafia members; that's essentially suicide if I was actually mafia.

Accusing me of being cult is one thing, but mafia just doesn't fit.

Heph could've always just been trying to throw you under the bus.