By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

I thought about Heph's story. With Nikells out of the suspicion, Heph is our number 1 target. I think there is no way he could know about nen-suer. I mean, sure there was this quote from nen, but was that really enough to justify a kill? At that time, noname was way more suspicious. He killed nen based on one quote and risked hitting a townie. That's not very pro-town.

And then there's ToS all of a sudden. He is the only one with a role that isn't in the games. Sure, theRepublic has yet to nameclaim, but if he's intelligent, he can pick any remaining role from the game, since everybody else has nameclaimed.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Ahh shit, I forgot about hatmoza, he hasn't nameclaimed either. But I think I know his role, being the Kratos recruiter it's pretty obvious actually...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

Ahh shit, I forgot about hatmoza, he hasn't nameclaimed either. But I think I know his role, being the Kratos recruiter it's pretty obvious actually...

He nameclaimed Athena.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Yes I get that..

I'm just trying to figure stuff out.

Deimos (ToS) isn't in the game is he... what role could he possibly have..

From what I've looked up, Deimos is a terror god, so was morpheus (nightmares).

Could it actually be possible that the busser is a cult?

what to do, what to do..

The chances of the bus driver being cult are very slim.

I'm saying that nen-suer had to recruit the person on night 1 that was the busser (since the role was used for evil on night 2), and that was a a 1/19 chance. A 6% chance for him to recruit the busser.

Does that, with it's low odds, seem more likely than a mafia bus driver?

It does seem like low odds, but could it be possible that instead, the cult STARTED with two members?

Silver-Tiger said:

I thought about Heph's story. With Nikells out of the suspicion, Heph is our number 1 target. I think there is no way he could know about nen-suer. I mean, sure there was this quote from nen, but was that really enough to justify a kill? At that time, noname was way more suspicious. He killed nen based on one quote and risked hitting a townie. That's not very pro-town.

And then there's ToS all of a sudden. He is the only one with a role that isn't in the games. Sure, theRepublic has yet to nameclaim, but if he's intelligent, he can pick any remaining role from the game, since everybody else has nameclaimed.

I'm pretty sure I know republics name. I believe he's hera.

Also, nikells does not have a character from the game.

The weird thing is, deimos is creditted with voice acting in the gow3 credits. But he's not in the game.

Around the Network

and I can't believe how agressive Nik has become since roleclaiming... before the idea that he was the untouchable doctor, he was all tender....

say what use is a doctor against the cult? none.

how many mafia are left when the game has 2 SK and a cult? umh 1-3-4 ??

yeah it's pretty much safe to roleclaim doctor, big sacrifice there.

oh and really, no one reacts to the fact that Nik and ToS claim gods that are not in the game?

fine, i'll role claim I'm Dionysos, god of wine and laughter, I prevent other characters from dying by serving them delectable wine, but at the same time I block their actions by inhibriting them.

... well gee, if I didn't roleclaim Kratos already, that could have been pretty credible no? and it's even one of the major gods (the only one with a human mother by the way).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theprof00 said:

Therepublic: you said you were something like a watcher. Do you not have any information we can use?

I said I had a role that was like a watcher, but very limited.  Those limits on my abilities mean I have absolutely no information.

Still reading the thread, by the way.  I just came across this and felt I should respond.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

and prof reacts as I was typing, great I look like a fanatic now :p

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

Therepublic: you said you were something like a watcher. Do you not have any information we can use?

I said I had a role that was like a watcher, but very limited.  Those limits on my abilities mean I have absolutely no information.

Still reading the thread, by the way.  I just came across this and felt I should respond.

you name might help, you're the last one... and since your role is basically known, no harm to the town can come of it.

Hephaestos said:

and I can't believe how agressive Nik has become since roleclaiming... before the idea that he was the untouchable doctor, he was all tender....

say what use is a doctor against the cult? none.

how many mafia are left when the game has 2 SK and a cult? umh 1-3-4 ??

yeah it's pretty much safe to roleclaim doctor, big sacrifice there.

oh and really, no one reacts to the fact that Nik and ToS claim gods that are not in the game?

fine, i'll role claim I'm Dionysos, god of wine and laughter, I prevent other characters from dying by serving them delectable wine, but at the same time I block their actions by inhibriting them.

... well gee, if I didn't roleclaim Kratos already, that could have been pretty credible no? and it's even one of the major gods (the only one with a human mother by the way).

we're working on that heph.