By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
Nikells said:
noname2200 said:

Nikells; get over yourself already, dude.  I'll go over the reasons why you're wrong on every point you made in a moment, but right now kindly stop trying to distract us.  You can go back to doing   whatever it is you're doing after this gets settled.

What I'm doing is making sure people don't overlook how suspicious you have been, sorry if that bothers you.

And I'm eagerly awaiting the list of reasons you are right about everything! Must be nice being completely infallible.

first of all, the biggest threat IS the cult, so we need to get rid of the mafia ASAP. There is no other recourse.

If the mafia isn't gone, we allow them to live and kill while we hunt ourselves on conjecture.

I agree: both the mafia and the cult are a threat (duh.)

I don't have a problem with noname's plan (apart from it being a little cheap): I have a problem with noname himself.
noname is more likely a cultist than Mafioso and by finding a mafia member he:

a) Eliminates the competition.
b) Makes himself look great in the eyes of the town.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Oh and nikells, you are NOT automatically dead. If we can find at least one mafia and lynch them, I can block the other one.

I hope I die, If I'm still around tomorrow it's going to cause too much confusion and I could end up being lynched anyway.

If I die I can ascend to the heavens, illuminating everyone in the glorious angel light of my truth.

Also, If we don't lynch Heph tonight, you should consider blocking him.

Nikells said:
theprof00 said:
Nikells said:
noname2200 said:

Nikells; get over yourself already, dude.  I'll go over the reasons why you're wrong on every point you made in a moment, but right now kindly stop trying to distract us.  You can go back to doing   whatever it is you're doing after this gets settled.

What I'm doing is making sure people don't overlook how suspicious you have been, sorry if that bothers you.

And I'm eagerly awaiting the list of reasons you are right about everything! Must be nice being completely infallible.

first of all, the biggest threat IS the cult, so we need to get rid of the mafia ASAP. There is no other recourse.

If the mafia isn't gone, we allow them to live and kill while we hunt ourselves on conjecture.

I agree: both the mafia and the cult are a threat (duh.)

I don't have a problem with noname's plan (apart from it being a little cheap): I have a problem with noname himself.
noname is more likely a cultist than Mafioso and by finding a mafia member he:

a) Eliminates the competition.
b) Makes himself look great in the eyes of the town.

Oh i see what you mean.

Either way, I've been on noname's ass all game. I haven't bought the idea that gods cannot be evil yet, but, he seems pretty level.

All I know is that titans are evil, and some gods are possibly evil, like morpheus. (nen)

I would like to know what noname's role is though. ALthough I can wait on that if it's crucial to town survival. (like an info role or something) I'm not sure what artemis would be honestly. This makes me wonder why Gow3vr would give someone like you and me an obvious role/name, and give other roles ambiguous ones like poseidon and hermes, and then also include characters who aren't in the games like heph and you. 

Oh, by the way guys, Gaia (sabby) was definitely out to get kratos. Think about it. Gaia recruits kratos in the game. Gaia does not go after morpheus, she goes after kratos. 

The mafia psych wanted kratos, and then just about sacrificed himself...but why?

*pantpant*

Sorry about that, I had to help put away groceries.

I'm not nameclaiming or roleclaiming. All it would do is help the scum.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Oh, and let me just add something I forgot to add.

VOTE: Hephaestos

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

I fail to see how: if silver-tiger follows the plan, you would be the only one who's holding out on us.  That makes you suspicious, and might get you lynched when there would be no need to do so.  And if you're worried about making yourself a target, I think we can offer the scum much juicier targets.  So out with it!

noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

I fail to see how: if silver-tiger follows the plan, you would be the only one who's holding out on us.  That makes you suspicious, and might get you lynched when there would be no need to do so.  And if you're worried about making yourself a target, I think we can offer the scum much juicier targets.  So out with it!

Fine. Ironically enough, I'm Hephaestus.

I'm not gonna roleclaim though.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

YOU NAMETHIEF!!

FoS dtewi!!! he stole my name and misspelled it :x

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
dtewi said:
noname2200 said:
dtewi said:

YOU NAMETHIEF!!

FoS dtewi!!! he stole my name and misspelled it :x

Bah, that's how it was spelled.

So technically, I didn't steal your name exactly.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Yeah, dtewi don't say anything else.

You're obviously innocent. Leave it at that. I don't are how much more pressure you get. Unless it helps don't say anything. 

anyway, 2 people left to name claim, only one major god left. Hera.

also, my guess is that the bussers name is hyperion, because the warp gates in gow3 are hyperion gates.