By the way right now we're here:

Nik 2 votes

Republic ;  Noname

Heph 2 votes

Nik; ToS

in order

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I'm totally against a mass-roleclaim, I feel roleclaims should come when people have information to bring to the town or to prevent someone from being lynched.

I'll go ahead with the nameclaim thingy, even though this also feels cheap, I'm Deimos.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:

Nik you almost got lynched before cause Hat's plan was put one asside, lynch one and cure one... not because you were too involved...

Before he revealed his list of 3, Hatmoza fingered me simply because I was being too defensive of him.

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm totally against a mass-roleclaim, I feel roleclaims should come when people have information to bring to the town or to prevent someone from being lynched.

I'll go ahead with the nameclaim thingy, even though this also feels cheap, I'm Deimos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_God_of_War_characters

oops...

So only characters from the game and all of a sudden 2 that aren't... nice guys

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:

If it's any consolation, I intended to push for your name even if no one agreed to my proposal. 

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Nikells; get over yourself already, dude.  I'll go over the reasons why you're wrong on every point you made in a moment, but right now kindly stop trying to distract us.  You can go back to doing   whatever it is you're doing after this gets settled.

What I'm doing is making sure people don't overlook how suspicious you have been, sorry if that bothers you.

And I'm eagerly awaiting the list of reasons you are right about everything! Must be nice being completely infallible.

Good on you!  I mean that seriously: as I told prof several days back, there's no reason I should be above suspicion.  Oh, and it's not that I'm infallible, it's that your positions really sucked.

Still waiting on dtewi and silver.  Most of the cards are already on the table, gents; holding back now won't do the town much good.

Nikells said:
noname2200 said:

Nikells; get over yourself already, dude.  I'll go over the reasons why you're wrong on every point you made in a moment, but right now kindly stop trying to distract us.  You can go back to doing   whatever it is you're doing after this gets settled.

What I'm doing is making sure people don't overlook how suspicious you have been, sorry if that bothers you.

And I'm eagerly awaiting the list of reasons you are right about everything! Must be nice being completely infallible.

first of all, the biggest threat IS the cult, so we need to get rid of the mafia ASAP. There is no other recourse.

If the mafia isn't gone, we allow them to live and kill while we hunt ourselves on conjecture.

noname2200 said:

Good on you!  I mean that seriously: as I told prof several days back, there's no reason I should be above suspicion.  Oh, and it's not that I'm infallible, it's that your positions really sucked.

Still waiting on dtewi and silver.  Most of the cards are already on the table, gents; holding back now won't do the town much good.

I am filled with barely suppressible rage for you noname!

You try to get me lynched, succeed in forcing me to reveal my role and now a day too late, you're swooping in, rallying the troops and generally trying to get things moving! This mass roleclaim better be going somewhere and that somewhere better be solid-proof-that-someone-is-scum-town.

And don't patronise me. At no point, in the unabridged history of time and space, has anybody ever put force a reason you should be above suspicion. I'm not bucking a trend by suspecting you. I don't deserve hearty congratulations and a medal for my efforts. I'm just playing mafia.

ARRRRGHHHHHHH I HATE YOU. I WANT TO BITE OFF YOUR FACE.

Just kidding, <3 you really.

I don't think dtewi needs to name-claim. He can roleclaim if he wants, but other than that he doesn't need to. His visit by sabby is proof enough for me. I mean, he should roleclaim if it can give us info, but for now I could care less.

Still need to hear from both republic and silver.

Oh and nikells, you are NOT automatically dead. If we can find at least one mafia and lynch them, I can block the other one.

Hence why finding mafia is more important.