By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

Greenorbius god of healing.

Also, nobody else is claiming doctor so..I'm going to wait for other people to come in and possibly claim that role but until then. no lynch for nik

I don't want to tie my own noose but it would be stupid for the doctor to come forward and counter-claim as it could be a way for the mafia to trick them into revealing themselves (and even get them lynched if the town don't believe them.)

I tried falsely claiming doctor in a previous game to do just that, it didn't work though.

And I actually Googled Greenorbius... sigh...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Someone correct my math if I'm wrong here, but I believe we currently have 6 out of 10 players having name-claimed, and 5.5 having role-claimed, correct?  I think it's safe to say that the initial objections to a mass-claim have passed, especially since someone who's claimed Doctor is currently sitting exposed.  So I'd like to reiterate my proposal for a mass name and role claim.

Say his name and he magically appears! Just like Voldemort and Satan.

noname2200 said:

Someone correct my math if I'm wrong here, but I believe we currently have 6 out of 10 players having name-claimed, and 5.5 having role-claimed, correct?  I think it's safe to say that the initial objections to a mass-claim have passed, especially since someone who's claimed Doctor is currently sitting exposed.  So I'd like to reiterate my proposal for a mass name and role claim.

.5 being republic?

I'm not against a name claim at this point. I want to win. That seems to be the logical way.

Especially with there being a cult, winning is getting further and further away.

Also, you name claimed but didn't role claim right?

THe people I know who have name claimed are:

me, heph, hat, you, nikells, and j0, right?

roles are , in order, blocker, SK, psych, ?, doctor, sister, (therepublic's partial watcher)

Is this all correct?

Nikells said:

Say his name and he magically appears! Just like Voldemort and Satan.

Yes yes, my name certainly hasn't come up in the past twenty-four hours or anything.  And even if that were true, I'd note that I don't require people to vote for me before I decide to play again...

But that's enough about you for now.  I want folks to name and role-claim.  It's particularly relevant to our current situation, so I'd like to hear if others are willing to go along.

theprof00 said:

.5 being republic?

I'm not against a name claim at this point. I want to win. That seems to be the logical way.

Especially with there being a cult, winning is getting further and further away.

Also, you name claimed but didn't role claim right?

THe people I know who have name claimed are:

me, heph, hat, you, nikells, and j0, right?

roles are , in order, blocker, SK, psych, ?, doctor, sister, (therepublic's partial watcher)

Is this all correct?

I believe you're correct on all counts, yes.

Around the Network

dtewi? truck? silver-tiger?  You guys are all online right now...

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm going to also

Vote : Hephaestos

Because I think Heph's vote is still on Nikells, so this will make sure that if the day comes to an end while I'm gone Heph will have the most votes. Also, his insistance on waiting to lynch someone who roleclaimed doctor doesn't sit well with me.

i didn't even vote today but oh well...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

noname2200 said:

Yes yes, my name certainly hasn't come up in the past twenty-four hours or anything.  And even if that were true, I'd note that I don't require people to vote for me before I decide to play again...

But that's enough about you for now.  I want folks to name and role-claim.  It's particularly relevant to our current situation, so I'd like to hear if others are willing to go along.

1) It is true: I don't believe you've been mentioned in a suspicious light until now. You've been mysteriously absent since you found yourself a reason to vote for me.
2) I'm the doctor: I nearly got myself lynched getting too involved in the game already, I figured it was better to keep a low profile. I guess you're just more adept at being inconspicuous until the right moment than I am.
3) Role and name claiming is completely irrelevant if pro-town players have been recruited into a cult. I'm not against the idea: I just think you're trying to make yourself look good.

Nik you almost got lynched before cause Hat's plan was put one asside, lynch one and cure one... not because you were too involved...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Nikells; get over yourself already, dude.  I'll go over the reasons why you're wrong on every point you made in a moment, but right now kindly stop trying to distract us.  You can go back to doing   whatever it is you're doing after this gets settled.