By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

Why would SciFiBoy try to kill Khuutra on Night One? Or was he trying to investigate him (but it doesn't fit the story)?

Why are you asking useless questions like these? 

No one here knows why. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
dtewi said:

OK then, we're not lynching a doctor...

UNVOTE: Nikells

How many votes do Heph and Nik have?

why do you ask? me i'm just a little lamb, I have 0 votes... Nick is the doctor who doesn't appear in the game and acted very distant all game, with 2 votes :p

Though I agree that without more info it's difficult to lynch the doctor. However.... do you guys realize that with your method of "oh he's a god so ok" you'll never get the cult?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:

I would be pissed if I had protection and then still died....

It's not like he knew he was getting protected. :P 

unless he did

ACTUALLY 

Heph is right. 

Asclepius does not show up in the God of War games. 

I checked here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_God_of_War_characters

Okay

This could very easily be a good lie by Nikells. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:

I would be pissed if I had protection and then still died....

It's not like he knew he was getting protected. :P 

unless he did

How so? 

Khuutra asks protection always, because he considers himself a big player. (He kinda is) 

I mean, he could only guess he was being protected, because he generally does, but that's only a guess. 

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
why do you ask? me i'm just a little lamb, I have 0 votes... Nick is the doctor who doesn't appear in the game and acted very distant all game, with 2 votes :p

Though I agree that without more info it's difficult to lynch the doctor. However.... do you guys realize that with your method of "oh he's a god so ok" you'll never get the cult?

I could be cult, but it's unlikely.

Until I roleclaimed an hour ago people were discussing lynching me for being mafia. Why would the cult recruiter risk targeting an unknown (I've revealed next to nothing about my role until now) when there are lots of much safer targets.

Also: I've just revealed that I'm the doctor, I am now fucked. If I'm not dead by tomorrow morning I'll be lynched straight away for not being dead.

c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why would SciFiBoy try to kill Khuutra on Night One? Or was he trying to investigate him (but it doesn't fit the story)?

No one here knows why. 

Trying to get a good idea of what happened can give us a much clearer picture of everyone's motivation. When I asked why SciFiBoy didn't die if Khuutra targetted him, it made people realize that it must have been SciFiBoy who targetted Khuutra. 

The closer our information is to the truth, the better chance of finding scum we'll have.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

No one here knows why. 

Trying to get a good idea of what happened can give us a much clearer picture of everyone's motivation. When I asked why SciFiBoy didn't die if Khuutra targetted him, it made people realize that it must have been SciFiBoy who targetted Khuutra. 

The closer our information is to the truth, the better chance of finding scum we'll have.

Well that one was a good question. 

But no one knows the reasoning behind Scifi's actions. Hence we can only assume. 

@j0: Yes we can only assume but we can try to eliminate options that don't seem likely. Reduce the possibilities from 10 to 2-3 plausible ones.

Signature goes here!

c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

No one here knows why. 

Well that one was a good question. 

But no one knows the reasoning behind Scifi's actions. Hence we can only assume. 

well if SFB did attack Khuut, and he was doctored, you didn't change him from live to die... you changed him from nothing happening to something happening... I mean the other 2 actions would have canceled out.

that means your power was very strong...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO