By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3587330
j0 said: "Anyhow, I have reasons to believe there is a Zeus. I won't say why specifically.... but let's just not discard it, eh?"

I have no idea why you quoted this, but that was when I thought I killed Khuutra because he was trying to kill Zeus, and I reversed it. 

Then when Zeus kept popping up I thought GoW3 had just used that to explain how Cronos got killed, because there was no other way to explain a Sis o' Fate kill. 

But then Zeus was in the game. >.> 

Possible scenario for night one: 

Nikells protected Khuutra
Khuutra targets Zeus
I change fate on Khuutra.

I guess Zeus missed with the first thunderbolt 'cause Cronos was being protected. That makes sense. 

What I don't get is that Mafia killed Final-Fan that night, not SciFiBoy. Also if Khuutra did target SciFiBoy, why didn't he die?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

j0, do you remember when I claimed zeus, and then claimed that I wasn't?

WELLLL,

You and republic were the only two people on my ass about it. REpublic saying, Lynch all liars, and you saying FoS theprof00 for claiming and then unclaiming zeus, even though you specifically knew that there was a zeus from your own information and that my claiming to be zeus and then not claiming could easily have been interpreted as a subtle roleclaim. Nikells also made a comment about it, barely anyone else spoke up.

Republics statement is an example of "mafia police" who make votes based on breaking the rules of the game. Seen similarly to squilliam voting to lynch hat because of editting.

Now, Sabby explodes yesterday with a roleclaim out of nowhere, says he knows your role and republics role, and claims you are both innocent. The three of you all congratulate each other and that is that.

Today, nikells comes on the scene reaffirming your role as sister while he claims to be doctor. So in essence you're all crediting each other's votes while at the same time being caught up in a web of suspicion.

The three of you seem inexorably linked to one another, so I'm really going to need to hear from republic before I make any more guesses.

TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:

j0 said: "Anyhow, I have reasons to believe there is a Zeus. I won't say why specifically.... but let's just not discard it, eh?"

I have no idea why you quoted this, but that was when I thought I killed Khuutra because he was trying to kill Zeus, and I reversed it. 

Then when Zeus kept popping up I thought GoW3 had just used that to explain how Cronos got killed, because there was no other way to explain a Sis o' Fate kill. 

Khuutra targets Zeus

I guess Zeus missed with the first thunderbolt 'cause Cronos was being protected. That makes sense. 

What I don't get is that Mafia killed Final-Fan that night, not SciFiBoy. Also if Khuutra did target SciFiBoy, why didn't he die?

Who, Scifi?  Why would Scifi die? 

In a sense, khuutra didn't necessarily have to try to kill Scifi. But that's what the story says. 

Maybe Scifi tried to kill khuutra instead (hence the bolt) and khuutra fighting back was just part of the story. 

Actually yeah, that makes more sense: 

Scifi targets khuutra
Nikells protects Khuutra
I reverse Nikell's protection and khuutra gets killed instead. 

FF/Scifi was also the a vigilante. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:

Khuutra targets Zeus

what it looks like is 

Zeus targets khuutra
nikells protects khuutra
j0 removes the doctors protection.

What worries me is khuutras reaction.. Did he feel like he would not die? Or did he kind of expect it.

I would be pissed if I had protection and then still died....

The only person I have a lead on right now is ToS.

He's been a tipping point voter on nearly every single lynch vote.

A tipping point voter is the one that becomes the vote just over the halfway needed. Ie 4th out of 6. 6th out of 10. 7th out of 13.

Other than that, I have to still hear from therepublic, I want to know all about silver-tiger now too.

I didn't want to pressure more townies because I didn't want the doctor role to get out, now that it's out, I want information from these people, specifically tiger.

dtewi I don't want to know anything about. He's town for sure.

Around the Network

To clarify, I want to hear from silver and republic before anything else happens.

ToS is low on my radar, but he's still there.

theprof00 said:

j0, do you remember when I claimed zeus, and then claimed that I wasn't?

WELLLL,

You and republic were the only two people on my ass about it. REpublic saying, Lynch all liars, and you saying FoS theprof00 for claiming and then unclaiming zeus, even though you specifically knew that there was a zeus from your own information and that my claiming to be zeus and then not claiming could easily have been interpreted as a subtle roleclaim. Nikells also made a comment about it, barely anyone else spoke up.

Republics statement is an example of "mafia police" who make votes based on breaking the rules of the game. Seen similarly to squilliam voting to lynch hat because of editting.

Now, Sabby explodes yesterday with a roleclaim out of nowhere, says he knows your role and republics role, and claims you are both innocent. The three of you all congratulate each other and that is that.

Today, nikells comes on the scene reaffirming your role as sister while he claims to be doctor. So in essence you're all crediting each other's votes while at the same time being caught up in a web of suspicion.

The three of you seem inexorably linked to one another, so I'm really going to need to hear from republic before I make any more guesses.

I actually don't see at all how that could've been a subtle roleclaim. In fact, that wasn't subtle at all. 

But I FoS'd because of how weird it was. No one claims a character and then says "NVM." it was too weird and careless in my views. Hence the FoS. 

"Lynch all Liars" isn't a rule of the game. It's a just that townies shouldn't lie, because only scum lie. So that's not similar at all to Squilliam's vote. 
I agree though  that theRepublic's reasoning was off. That wasn't an instance of someone lying to the town purposely (well yes it was) but you immediately back down, so a lying mafia makes no sense there. 

Sabby's web confuses me as well, because I don't know how he got that information. But a mafia announcing two others would make no sense, unless they were both townies and that make shim look innocent. 

I'm inclined to believe Nikells is the doctor. But it's really easy for a mafia to say "yes he's telling the truth" when I've already said everything. Another instance of making themselves looks less suspicious. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

OK then, we're not lynching a doctor...

UNVOTE: Nikells

How many votes do Heph and Nik have?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:

I would be pissed if I had protection and then still died....

It's not like he knew he was getting protected. :P 

Why would SciFiBoy try to kill Khuutra on Night One? Or was he trying to investigate him (but it doesn't fit the story)?

Signature goes here!