By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Nikells said:
Hephaestos said:
oh and you haven't protected me after I roleclaimed to prevent you from being lynched....thank man...

Were you already cult at the time? =)

Again: no offence, but you have your own agenda!

that was a joke =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

2) I haven't protected Hatmoza or Heph once, yet they're both still alive?

About point 2)

We know now that the Mafia had a psychiatrist so it's only natural that they didn't try to kill Heph. hatmoza on the other hand should have been on the top of their "Must Kill" list.

If they do have a bus driver the obvious move on Night 2 would have been to switch hatmoza and Heph. Targetting hatmoza with Sabby so he recruits Heph and target the kill on Heph so that hatmoza dies.

Exactly.
Also: After Heph claimed SK the mafia would of assumed he was being protected by the doctor since so many people were assuring him he'd get that.
It's not undeniably incriminating, but it is incredibly strange that Hatmoza isn't dead.

Hephaestos said:
that was a joke =)

You're a joke! >:P

Nevermind about my Night Two theory... the Mafia would have thought Heph was doctored so with the switch trying to kill hatmoza wouldn't have work since the doctor protection would have transfered to hatmoza.

So does this mean the Mafia tried to kill theprof on Night Two? Maybe they wanted revenge for Squillam.

Signature goes here!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3587330
j0 said: "Anyhow, I have reasons to believe there is a Zeus. I won't say why specifically.... but let's just not discard it, eh?"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3587368
Nikells said: "I'd like to humbly request doctor protection tonight.

I'm clearly fighting a losing battle against the Hatmoza-hit-squad, some of whom I'm certain are Mafia members that could do without me tomorrow."

Two things I wanted to get back to.

Yeah, so Nikells, didn't you think that maybe there was something wrong with your role? 

When I blocked FF, the first night, my first inclination was that my role actually kills people instead of blocking them.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

1) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3587330
j0 said: "Anyhow, I have reasons to believe there is a Zeus. I won't say why specifically.... but let's just not discard it, eh?"

2) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3587368
Nikells said: "I'd like to humbly request doctor protection tonight.

I'm clearly fighting a losing battle against the Hatmoza-hit-squad, some of whom I'm certain are Mafia members that could do without me tomorrow."

3) Yeah, so Nikells, didn't you think that maybe there was something wrong with your role? 

When I blocked FF, the first night, my first inclination was that my role actually kills people instead of blocking them.

1) Is this directed at me?

2) Clever huh? :)

3) My role PM describes a straight forward doctor power, and the wikipedia page for Asclepius doesn't mention anything about him being being a crazed god who thinks he's healing people when he's actually killing them. I protected you out of love on day 2, and this is how you repay me?! Now I know how Heph feels. :(

<3 Nikells

That explains why he trusted me, then.
But if you're lying you just screwed me over. >:[

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:

Yeah, so Nikells, didn't you think that maybe there was something wrong with your role? 

Did you read my previous message about this?

It did make me wonder: I initially questioned whether GoW had received my night action for night 1 and asked him as much. I also considered that I'd been roleblocked or that Khhutra had been switched. It didn't cross my mind that I was actually killing people though no.

theprof00 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3587330

I have no idea why you quoted this, but that was when I thought I killed Khuutra because he was trying to kill Zeus, and I reversed it. 

Then when Zeus kept popping up I thought GoW3 had just used that to explain how Cronos got killed, because there was no other way to explain a Sis o' Fate kill. 

But then Zeus was in the game. >.> 

Possible scenario for night one: 

Nikells protected Khuutra
Khuutra targets Zeus
I change fate on Khuutra.

I guess Zeus missed with the first thunderbolt 'cause Cronos was being protected. That makes sense. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

<3 Nikells

That explains why he trusted me, then.
But if you're lying you just screwed me over. >:[

And if you're actually cult/mafia I'm going to look like a right tool at the end of the game for protecting you twice in a row! I trust you, don't let me down. :'(