By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Silver-Tiger said:
Hephaestos said:

and there's only 4 votes to extend, ST posted at T-3 hours and just said it was a lame way to finish the day, he didn't say he wanted to extend.

Yeah, I didn't say it explicitly, but I was for it.

btw: Did the day end now, or do we have a chance to extend it still?

I stand corrected then.

I'm against it and .... provided the timer I see is correct.... the day ended already, so i'd say no.

then again, the day only really ends when the mod logs ...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

(oh i'll perhaps specify one other reason why i'm against prolonging... I have yet an other wedding this weekend, so a night lasting through saturday is perfect for me =D ).

Hephaestos said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Hephaestos said:

and there's only 4 votes to extend, ST posted at T-3 hours and just said it was a lame way to finish the day, he didn't say he wanted to extend.

Yeah, I didn't say it explicitly, but I was for it.

btw: Did the day end now, or do we have a chance to extend it still?

I stand corrected then.

I'm against it and .... provided the timer I see is correct.... the day ended already, so i'd say no.

then again, the day only really ends when the mod logs ...

Why are you against prolonging the day, exactly? 

It only works for the town's advantage. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

cause I think he's cult.

And I have yet to understand the reason why prof backed down on him.... all he said is "I have an important role", which is a traditional scummy excuse not to be lynched, so definitely not something to make him back down.... heck SM said the same thing and even revealed and still got lynched.

Moreover his defence has basically been "I don't want to reveal it's important" nothing else, no argumentations on other things. Even when no one but him and I were posting, he still had this stance, specifying that it would end in a "desaster".

He also said "i'll reveal in an hour".... "now i'll go to work"... "i'll reveal at the end of the day" if you prolong .... meh I feel like he is trying to gain time so that the town discuss and shift their focus while he's aways.

I mean the biggest threat to the town is the cult... sure the mafia can kill, but the cult are likely to be more numeros and more well hidden, so how is him not revealing so important? (I know I said up there there was a cost to reveal, but I don't see what ability he could have that would be useless afterwards....)

Ok, I've tried very hard but cannot find one god whose power is linked with his name, except those who would not fall under the category of, "If the mafia know the role, it is useless"

The only (other) gods who can be linked to a role would be:

Charon, Hephaestos and Perseus, and one or two others whose roles are a bit on the iffy side, like the judge determining where the dead go, etc

I was thinking that nikells was a bomb, but there is no character in the games or in the lore who fit that description.

Instead, this is only making me think of how sabby was acting yesterday.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

then again he told me I didn't know what his role was so....

also, he said his name and his role were intrinsically linked.

That knowing his name would reveal his role. This is the kind of thing sabby was doing yesterday...

How was Sabby doing this yesterday? He claimed Gaia and then pretended to be pro-town. -_-

Also, Nikells, what's with this relying on me to reveal your role? Someone else would have gone to town revealing who they were at this point. 

He said over and over "I can't tell you or I will be giving my role."

c03n3nj0 said:

Also, Nikells, what's with this relying on me to reveal your role? Someone else would have gone to town revealing who they were at this point. 

Nikells said:
Hephaestos said:

I have a question though... why do you rely on j0 for your descisions on roleclaiming?

I need to quickly judge what the actual towns view on me is and j0 is the player I'm most certain isn't scum.
Once I roleclaim my role will essentially be useless but it's worth it if I can prevent the town from wasting a lynch.

here is his answer.... I believe it's to build trust on someone he knows is town (you can't be mafia as you killed khuut, so if he's cult, well he knows you're town... simple).

My uncle is dead...I'll be back soon (tomorrow)...play nice bitches !

GodOfWar_3ever said:

is there an extension?

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Sorry to hear that. :(