By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Nikells said:

It's fairly important and there is some information I could reveal but nothing astounding.

Time is ticking, so if more people don't vote to extend the day in the next hour I'm going to reveal my role and probably get lynched anyway because it's too late.

fairly important and you have information.

When I asked you earlier, your information was that nobody has targeted you yet.

Now you have more information?

Around the Network

yeah I haven't voted for him or he'd have been at L-1... said it already up there. I think he should be lynched, because I think he is cult, but the others think he's mafia. Since i'm not yet town, i'm not gonna put someone at L-1... especialy since there's 10 of us left only. (presumably 8 next morning).

and there's only 4 votes to extend, ST posted at T-3 hours and just said it was a lame way to finish the day, he didn't say he wanted to extend.

Also my belief is that his role is conditional to people not knowing it... if the mafia knows his role, it's useless against him. But there are 3 factions ( me) so revealing his role even if the mafia knows it is still at the cost of revealing to the 3rd faction.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

then again he told me I didn't know what his role was so....

/ meant to say "but there are 3 factions (PLUS me)

I love VGC 3.0... doesn't type letters, doesn't work on Iphone... wonderfull.

Hephaestos said:

also, he said his name and his role were intrinsically linked.

That knowing his name would reveal his role. This is the kind of thing sabby was doing yesterday...

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

also, he said his name and his role were intrinsically linked.

That knowing his name would reveal his role. This is the kind of thing sabby was doing yesterday...

How was Sabby doing this yesterday? He claimed Gaia and then pretended to be pro-town. -_-

Also, Nikells, what's with this relying on me to reveal your role? Someone else would have gone to town revealing who they were at this point. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Alright I'm about to leave work now: I'll be back online in about an hour and a half.

The ball is in your court Prof. If you think I'm scum just continue to ask questions you know I can't answer. I'll role/name claim when I get home and share everything I know, my role will become obsolete but at least the town won't waste a lynch today.

If you're not sure though vote to extend the day.

Nikells

YOU ONLY HAVE 4 HOURS LEFT. 

I don't see any reason to postpone. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hephaestos said:

and there's only 4 votes to extend, ST posted at T-3 hours and just said it was a lame way to finish the day, he didn't say he wanted to extend.

Yeah, I didn't say it explicitly, but I was for it.

btw: Did the day end now, or do we have a chance to extend it still?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

c03n3nj0 said:

Nikells

YOU ONLY HAVE 4 HOURS LEFT. 

I don't see any reason to postpone. 

err dude the day ended 2h30 ago... check page 1.

unless that timer works on local time... meh!!!!!