By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Wow, the game has really slowed down.  I had less than 30 new posts to read.

I believe Nikells has 3 votes now.  With 10 people alive, 6 votes needed to lynch, right?  So he is at L-3.

Nikells, we have less than 24 hours remaining in the Day right now.  If you are truly town then you had better point us in another direction quick.  We are going to need more information about you if you don't want to be lynched.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

little problem with Hat.... "last online 4 days ago" on his profile....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

Shit, I still want him to answer what exactly happened to him last night.

GoD_3ever, can we at least extend this day until we can hear from Hatmoza?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'll be on tomorrow to provide more useless posts to read, don't you worry.

theRepublic said:
Hephaestos said:

Shit, I still want him to answer what exactly happened to him last night.

GoD_3ever, can we at least extend this day until we can hear from Hatmoza?

I don't really see the need to extend the day on his account though... his info should be the same as mine, he failed.... if it's anything else, he'll probably lie about it cause that would mean his role is not just psych, or changed when recruited. Vet's role was not just psych...

Around the Network

last online 5 days ago

I hope he just forgot to say he was on vacation :-/

theRepublic said:

Nikells, we have less than 24 hours remaining in the Day right now.  If you are truly town then you had better point us in another direction quick.  We are going to need more information about you if you don't want to be lynched.

Since I've quite clearly stated my own suspicions you're obviously asking me to roleclaim. 

Considering that 2 out of the 3 votes for me could well be from anti-town players it would be foolish of me to roleclaim so quickly.

We are running out of time though, so I'm going to leave it up to j0 rather than wait for everyones votes: do you think I should roleclaim now or does it seem like I am being pressured by anti-town players into doing so?

geat, so now I know your role (I think)... that doesn't mean you're not scum.... it's a role just as effective against the town, if not more....

Hephaestos said:

geat, so now I know your role (I think)... that doesn't mean you're not scum.... it's a role just as effective against the town, if not more....

I don't think you've guessed it. :)

ok then :p

in any case, the others think you are mafia, I think you are cult, to me your role is unimportant to prove your inocence as it won't clear the cult aspect... then again I haven't vote on you yet, so it's the mafia aspec you're interested in clearing :p

I have a question though... why do you rely on j0 for your descisions on roleclaiming?