By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

[...]However, from what I've been told, SKs get stronger and stronger as the game progresses. On top of that, Hat has been unable so far to get him.[...]

They don't really get stronger.  It's just that they win if they are one of the last two people left.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

I'm going to put a little pressure on Nikells.

Vote: Nikells

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Theprof00, did you name claim?  I seem to remember you doing so, but I am having a hard time finding it in the middle of 27 pages.

Now Playing

I'll UNVOTE for now and see how this scenario unfolds...

Explain yourself Nikells. Why are you so determined not to give out your role unless you have a Titan name?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theRepublic said:

Theprof00, did you name claim?  I seem to remember you doing so, but I am having a hard time finding it in the middle of 27 pages.

Wow, you must have missed that big time. He was Aphrodite, the prostitute. And Yes, this is a pro-town role in this game, since a prostitute in a God of War-themed game makes the most sense.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Also people, I'm really thankful I don't have to catch up to 500 posts.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
theRepublic said:

Wow, you must have missed that big time. He was Aphrodite, the prostitute. And Yes, this is a pro-town role in this game, since a prostitute in a God of War-themed game makes the most sense.

I remembered the role, couldn't remember the name.

Now Playing

Vote Count 

2 out of 10 players have Voted

All Votes Nikells

theRepublic, theprof00

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

[...]However, from what I've been told, SKs get stronger and stronger as the game progresses. On top of that, Hat has been unable so far to get him.[...]

They don't really get stronger.  It's just that they win if they are one of the last two people left.

they are stronger... if they are unknown... cause they appear innocent to cop and can kill at night... so when there are few people left, they can manipulate the game....well unless there is something like roles tied to the name, that makes it a lot harder for scum and easier for town (well besides cultists). like "Hey i'm Kratos, i'm the town doctor" (specialized in openning up patients....).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

The annihilated tag annoys me.

One hand I thought Heph's assumption that it represented Zeus's vigilante kill made sense but reading the flavor text from the night where Vetteman and nen-suer died, it doesn't really fit because Zeus isn't exactly a fiery figure.

So annihilated could be used for someone targetted by two people at the same time. So maybe Vetteman's psychiatrist ability didn't treat his target but killed him and then Heph targetted him also but once again Kratos doesn't fit the fiery figure mentionned.

The only God of War character alive that I could see being the fiery figure could Perses the fire Titan. Since this game is inspired by God of War and not Greek mythology I don't think Hephaestus matches that description (from his representation in the game)

Signature goes here!