By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I have three theories as how Sabby got his info: 

1. Sabby got his information from someone else in his mafia group. I mean, his descriptions sounded a lot like the mafia cop. 
2. He somehow got information from being a psychiatrist.
3. He said Sister of Fate after I did, and he relied on theRepublic to back up his claims. This is highly unlikely, because he mentioned both theRepublic and I right before I posted. 

Even so, I question why you used your power first night on khuutra.

He wasn't that conspicuous. It makes me wonder what the sister of fate power actually is, as in, what is the exact wording of the power. "This power kills if they would have been left alive, or keeps someone alive, if they would be killed."
Or could it be something like a CPR doctor? Protects normally, but kills them if they don't get targeted....

Also, I'm still not buying Heph's story, so until I'm convinced otherwise or am given a better target...

Vote: hephaestos

It's exactly how I said it was. -_-

It changes fate to be the exact opposite to what is going to happen to the player. That's how GoW explained it to me. 

Also, I decided to target Khuutra because I figured something was going to involve him really. When people called the doctor to protect hatmoza, the mafia wouldn't hesitate to grab khuutra. And khuutra turned out to be mafia. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Ok, there are 3 other players online.

ToS, j0, and heph. I want to know each of your suspicions and targets.

Also, I just noticed that I called squilliam D21 (as in d21lewis) on day 2. Hilarious.

Also, who's making the next mafia game, because I would love to.

I see no harm in fully displaying a FoS list, since there are 3 factions now and they are about at equilibrium.

well I already said I thought nick was a good candidate for cult.

Then I have an odd feeling on ToS. The two I can't read are Dtewi and noname... Dtewi cause his toughts seem too all over the place (a bit like prof) and noname cause i think he's kind of laying low. I have nothing concreet on these 3, so they could turn up anything, even town.

oh and prof... for cult though, because he's been driving the town and thus is an obvious target for recruiting.

on the town side, I believe j0 to be still townie.

and I can only hope Hat is town still, he definitely wasn't mafia.

no clue ST and Rep.

I'm pretty confident that Heph is the SK though! (oh wait :p)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Also, who's making the next mafia game, because I would love to.

you sure you'd resist talking? =)

theprof00 said:

Ok, there are 3 other players online.

ToS, j0, and heph. I want to know each of your suspicions and targets.

Eh, I'll just post thought of everybody. 

I want to go back on FoSing dtewi like I did days ago, but he has stayed relatively the same since then, so doing so would be beating a dead horse. 

Also, noname is acting vastly different from how he played last game. But saying this actually doesn't hurt him, because last game he was mafia. It's still something to note, though. 

This game he has been relatively quiet, and only having a few posts here and there compared to last game. 

Either hatmoza or heph are now part of the remaining cult. Heph has raised arguments in his defense, and I still feel he could be used. Interestingly enough, hatmoza's time is up for brining in the Sk, isn't it? I wonder if someone will actually vote hatmoza based on this. 

Either of this two is  a big person to lynch. 

Nikells has been oddly quiet. He acted exactly this way when he was mafia a few games ago, but that time he actually posted when people called for him. This game is seems he's just completely gone. I have a feeling he's either cult or mafia. 

You're probably pro-town. But saying "I'm the only one with concrete evidence!!" (paraphrase) doesn't help your cause at all. Also, I'm paranoid as to why you've managed to guess correctly things like the mafia psychiatrist. Those things are usually unheard of in mafia. 

theRepublic, Silver-Tiger and TruckO I can't think of much right now. They haven't said anything that makes them stand out in my mind. Truck) I've noticed has contributed mainly to speculating, though, and Silver-Tiger to a lesser extend, while theRepublic's few posts have been scum-hunting against Scifi (who came up town) 

^ Last paragraph was out of complete memory. I may be wrong. 

Anyhow, I have to go work on mah project n' stuff. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^ I forgot to mention heph could still be targeted by the mafia shrink. 

Add him to my suspect list, with Nikells and dtewi. 

c03n3nj0 said:

you mean the dead one?

Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

you mean the dead one?

Before he died. >.>