By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theRepublic said:
sabby_e17 said:

Day one - Tracking Khuutra, somehow it swapped to Dtewi, he stayed at home. investigated therepublic, he is a watcher.

Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate.

And how am I bad if I'm a Titan when there could be good guys who are bad?

I'm not sure how to answer this.

I suppose in one sense, I am something of a watcher, although a very limited, weak watcher.  I actually had to go check my PM to avoid calling you an outright liar.

For those wondering, I have nothing to report.

could you fill out the chart above your post, republic?

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

ok, firstly, sorry for answering your question so late, but if you would have looked, I was offline. it was fucking 2AM at my time zone, I needed some sleep ;)

And although I will take part in your list, I have to say it's a lame way to find out the mafia. Even it's no direct roleclaim, if we know the alignments of the roles (for example all Titans are bad), we can lynch one after another. That's an extremely unfair way of winning and destroys the purpose of the game.

Throughout this game, character name and its link to alignment have been thrown around a lot. The last 4 people to throw out their names, used their names as a defense against a lynch. We need to be sure of what is what, because this is a scum tactic to spread uncertainty.

The question is, do you have a titan name and are good, OR, do you have a god name and you are bad (if you are cult or SK just write no. If you do not know your name, like sister of fate, write no)

Silver-Tiger - no
ToS

j0 - no
noname - no
Hatmoza - no
Hephestos - no
Nikells
TheRepublic - no
dtewi
 - 
Scifiboy/Final Fan2
 - no
sabby - yes
theprof00 - no

squilliam - no
Final Fan - no
Khuutra - no
Kantor - no
sm128 - no
vetteman - no
nen-suer - no

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

thanks republic, now we only need truck, dtewi, and nikells.

Whenever we feel we have had enough discussion, I am willing to vote Sabby.  The fact that he is a Titan, and has an inconsistent story for Night One seals the deal for me.  He is going to need a damn good story to explain why he was the only one that got switched from Khuutra to someone else, and how does he know that the someone else was Dtewi?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Whenever we feel we have had enough discussion, I am willing to vote Sabby.  The fact that he is a Titan, and has an inconsistent story for Night One seals the deal for me.  He is going to need a damn good story to explain why he was the only one that got switched from Khuutra to someone else, and how does he know that the someone else was Dtewi?

I was down with that plan too until he said 

"well, I see you haven't changed from yesterday"

That hit a little close to home. I really don't want to lynch another townie.

The bright side, is that we can always think about heph as a target too.

Heph's story is also inconsistent, and honestly, sabby is useless tonight. He can't do anything.

I don't think he would lie about how his powers work. Liars tend to tell the truth about everything except one major detail. It helps them keep their story straight.

I'm leaving Vgchartz after this mafia game ends.

I'm also getting pretty nervous about the Hephaestos/Hatmoza situation.  So many things are just not adding up there:

--Hatmoza's repeated unsuccessful attempts at curing Hephaestos.
--Hephaestos would have been a juicy target for a cult recruiter.  Add a serial killer/vigilante to your team?  Yes please.  The town has been trying to do it the whole game.
--Hatmoza may have also been a juicy target as well.  I'm not sure exactly how cults work, but if Hatmoza gets to keep his powers after being recruited he could have then recruited Hephaestos for the cult.
--From the flavor text, it seems Hephaestos killed the cult leader, but the table shows different colors from the Patapon kill.
--Killing Nen-suer would make it seem like Hephaestos is not part of the cult, but it could have been an accident or an underhanded way of making it look like he is not part of the cult.

Basically, I think Hephaestos should stop killing for now.  It should give us some extra days to sort this thing out if less people are dying during the night.  Starting Tomorrow, if no one else is suspicious, I also think that Hephaestos is a good option for a back-up lynch provided he doesn't get cured tonight.

Now Playing

GodOfWar_3ever said:

I'm leaving Vgchartz after this mafia game ends.

Huh?

Now Playing