By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

ST, do you have a titan's name?

Around the Network

Oh, let me change the question to be fairer to Silver-Tiger

@EvEryone!:

Do you have a "titan" name and are good, or a "god" name, and are bad?

Please do not confirm yourself as a bad person with a good name if you were culted.

I don't care for any other information other that that. Do not name yourself, give your role, or anything else.

@Silver-Tiger, if we can find at least one other person who is either of those things, then we won't lynch you.

Is that fair?

Here, I'll help you out, just take this list, and add yes or no. 

The question is, do you have a titan name and are good, OR, do you have a god name and you are bad (if you are cult or SK just write no. If you do not know your name, like sister of fate, write no)

Silver-Tiger-
ToS-

j0- no
noname- no
Hatmoza- no
Hephestos- no
Nikells
TheRepublic
dtewi
Scifiboy/Final Fan2

sabby- yes
theprof00- no

squilliam-no
Final Fan-no
Khuutra-no
Kantor-no
sm128-no
vetteman-no
nen-suer-no

please quote and edit and post.

Woo, we're back in daytime again!

Ok first of all: why is everyone dropping their pants and role-claiming?

I'm seeing some pretty incriminating stuff against Sabby but after suspecting two innocent people yesterday I'm inclined to be more cautious about people with hard to believe roleclaims.

I'm also not sure about Heph, he's still not been cured and how long can we leave a rogue serial killer who could now also be a cultist on the loose for before he starts to become a problem? I guess if he can convincingly explain why he targeted nen-suer that would be enough for me tonight.

Vote Count

2 out of 12 players have voted

All Votes Sabby (L-5)

co3n3nj0, silver-tiger

Around the Network

The question is, do you have a titan name and are good, OR, do you have a god name and you are bad (if you are cult or SK just write no. If you do not know your name, like sister of fate, write no)

Silver-Tiger
ToS

j0 - no
noname - no
Hatmoza - no
Hephestos - no
Nikells
TheRepublic
dtewi
 - 
Scifiboy/Final Fan2
 - no
sabby - yes
theprof00 - no

squilliam - no
Final Fan - no
Khuutra - no
Kantor - no
sm128 - no
vetteman - no
nen-suer - no

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ok, firstly, sorry for answering your question so late, but if you would have looked, I was offline. it was fucking 2AM at my time zone, I needed some sleep ;)

And although I will take part in your list, I have to say it's a lame way to find out the mafia. Even it's no direct roleclaim, if we know the alignments of the roles (for example all Titans are bad), we can lynch one after another. That's an extremely unfair way of winning and destroys the purpose of the game.

And I still stand by my vote against Sabby. I do not trust him in the slightest, although I see where your points are coming from. He was on my ass for the whole game for no reason. I don't know why, but I think he hates me :P

Silver-Tiger - no
ToS

j0 - no
noname - no
Hatmoza - no
Hephestos - no
Nikells
TheRepublic
dtewi
 - 
Scifiboy/Final Fan2
 - no
sabby - yes
theprof00 - no

squilliam - no
Final Fan - no
Khuutra - no
Kantor - no
sm128 - no
vetteman - no
nen-suer - no

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

You guys have around 40 hours left.

Silver-Tiger said:

ok, firstly, sorry for answering your question so late, but if you would have looked, I was offline. it was fucking 2AM at my time zone, I needed some sleep ;)

And although I will take part in your list, I have to say it's a lame way to find out the mafia. Even it's no direct roleclaim, if we know the alignments of the roles (for example all Titans are bad), we can lynch one after another. That's an extremely unfair way of winning and destroys the purpose of the game.

And I still stand by my vote against Sabby. I do not trust him in the slightest, although I see where your points are coming from. He was on my ass for the whole game for no reason. I don't know why, but I think he hates me :P

Silver-Tiger - no
ToS

j0 - no
noname - no
Hatmoza - no
Hephestos - no
Nikells
TheRepublic
dtewi
 - 
Scifiboy/Final Fan2
 - no
sabby - yes
theprof00 - no

squilliam - no
Final Fan - no
Khuutra - no
Kantor - no
sm128 - no
vetteman - no
nen-suer - no

This questionnaire is simply to find whether sabby's  logic makes sense. 

He posted, "how could I be bad if there are titans that are good and good guys who are bad" (paraphrased)

So, we're going to see if we can find one scrap of evidence supporting it.

This is meant to protect sabby.

sabby_e17 said:

Day one - Tracking Khuutra, somehow it swapped to Dtewi, he stayed at home. investigated therepublic, he is a watcher.

Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate.

And how am I bad if I'm a Titan when there could be good guys who are bad?

I'm not sure how to answer this.

I suppose in one sense, I am something of a watcher, although a very limited, weak watcher.  I actually had to go check my PM to avoid calling you an outright liar.

For those wondering, I have nothing to report.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)