By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

sabby_e17 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
sabby_e17 said:

Day one - Tracking Khuutra, somehow it swapped to Dtewi, he stayed at home. investigated therepublic, he is a watcher.

Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate.

And how am I bad if I'm a Titan when there could be good guys who are bad?

There was no need to reveal the role of theRepublic. The way you carelessly treat such important information makes me even more suspicous of you.

vote Sabby

So I revealed his role and that warrants a lynch, cause thats why you just voted me.

Yeah, because now the mafia knows his role (If you're not lying). Saying that he is innocent was completely enough. We should never give out such important information such as roles unless it's really necessary.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Day one - Tracking Khuutra, somehow it swapped to Dtewi, he stayed at home. investigated therepublic, he is a watcher.

Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate.

mario said he tracked you. Why didn't he know that you visited therepublic?

I'm willing to believe that mario left out information, again..

Also, I don't know why you'd tell everyone your name was gaia..

But that IS my name. Wtf can I do about it? Lie to all of you?

Sabby didn't you say earlier

"i originally targeted khuutra but my results did not match Khuutra"

"I thought either Khuutra or dtewi was mafia. (khuutra was)"

How did you know you investigated dtewi instead? And what do you mean "my results did not match khuutra".

btw, we are already at L-2.

So before you hammer him, at least let us hear what the other people have to say.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

This reminds me of how vette claimed a role that wasn't an olympian and according to myth, is a titan...

He also disappeared for several minutes... I'm not sure what to think.

@FF

thanks for your honest, if not brutal, analysis of my gameplay.

I personally think I've either discovered, or forced out a lot of information. I understand now why mario and vette were suspicious of hat. I should've come forward earlier.

Around the Network

unvote sabby

I want to know what therepublic has to say, as well as other townies.

I'm not sure what to think yet, sabby is acting exactly how vette and mario acted.

Story full of holes, powers do not make sense, overpowered character, non-olympian...

sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

"Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate."

WAIT WAIT WAIT

This is an extremely important piece of information.  It means, or it OUGHT to mean, that hatmoza SUCCESSFULLY targeted hephaestos.  If heph was switched with someone else, sabby ought to have tracked him going to wherever he DID end up targeting, even if hatmoza thought it was heph.  

Since hatmoza reports failing to turn hephaestos, I conclude that it is extremely likely that either hatmoza or hephaestos was recruited and is now cult.  

Unvote sabby while we think about this.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I mean, sabby could be feeding us a complete pack of lies, but I think that's unlikely.  His role is so mega-powerful it would be pretty crazy to false claim.  Even if he's scum I'm inclined to believe he's telling the truth on the results.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

"Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate."

WAIT WAIT WAIT

This is an extremely important piece of information.  It means, or it OUGHT to mean, that hatmoza SUCCESSFULLY targeted hephaestos.  If heph was switched with someone else, sabby ought to have tracked him going to wherever he DID end up targeting, even if hatmoza thought it was heph.  

Since hatmoza reports failing to turn hephaestos, I conclude that it is extremely likely that either hatmoza or hephaestos was recruited and is now cult.  

Unvote sabby while we think about this.  

But.... with nen dead shouldn't the cult be over?

Or at least they can't recruit anyone else anymore.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."