By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

-snip-

and what's your name sabby

My name is Gaia. For Dtewi, it got a PM saying he didn't come out of his house. 

Around the Network

vote sabby

well this will be a quick day.

good playin with you sabby

For people that asked, I can Track AND investigate on the same night and that what I did, but that means I don't do anything the next night.

theprof00 said:

Really? Well you haven't changed a bit since yesterday. 

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

well, you're gaia, the mother of the titans.

And you said you used the role investigation ability to two people, however, you visited dtewi on night one, meaning the next night you role copped, and couldn't possibly have role copped the next night.

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Two points:

1 - Why i severyone getting double roles, and I only get one!? Damn you all. 

2- usually it's the mafia who get cop roles that only find the roles of people. If the mafia have a cop, it's useless to just see who comes up innocent (as they know who is mafia already) so they get a version that instead of finding people innocent/guilty, thye get roles that tell them the roles of people they target. 

I want Sabby to explain fully too, since he's already out. 

That's what I just looked up.

Also interesting that he came up with 3 town members, and your evidence that khuutra may not have been bussed at all.

I did not say that Khuutra had been bussed. I ASSUMED he had been bussed because somehow, my tracking got diverted to Dtewi. We don't know what other roles are out there.

theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

And you said you used the role investigation ability to two people, however, you visited dtewi on night one, meaning the next night you role copped, and couldn't possibly have role copped the next night.

No I did both on the same night. Where did I ever say that?

Gaia is considered a big-ass Titan. 

This is directly from wikipedia: 

Gaia (voiced by Linda Hunt in God of War and God of War IISusan Blakeslee in God of War III): First appearing in God of War II, the mother of the Titans, Gaia was banished with her fellow Titans at the conclusion of the Great War. Gaia saves Kratos from the Underworld after a disastrous encounter with Zeus, and directs the Spartan to find the Sisters of Fatein order to change his fate. Gaia is eventually plucked from time with the other Titans by a successful Kratos. Wounded by Zeus after an abortive attack on Olympus, Gaia eventually returns to confront Zeus and Kratos in a final battle. Kratos, however, kills Gaia by destroying her heart.

So, Gaia is against Olympus. 

Vote - Sabby

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

No I did both on the same night. Where did I ever say that?

you did both what?

You said you knew j0 and therepublics role.

We know for sure that you watched dtewi on night 1.

Why don't you provide a detailed list of everything you did on every night.