Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

If you're gunna role-claim give us a name too

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I'm off to play some Ps3 but will be back soon.

so you visited dtewi right? what's your call? innocent or not?

I don't know. I don't know his role.

why not?

Because I am a tracker AND a role cop. But I can use my role(s) every other night.

right so you tracked dtewi.

Any information at all?

I don't think you guys would be cunning enough to plan out all these role-claims backing each other up and claiming sister of fate, so I'm going to trust this.

No offense... that would simply be highly complicated. And I know j0s been wanting to claim since day 2 lol.

-snip-

and what's your name sabby

I want a name, and how your role works or FoS sabby.

Around the Network

Sorry for 7 posts in a row,

but you said "I can use my powers every other night"

You watched dtewi on night 1
you copped therepublic night 2 (or night 3)
you copped j0 night 3 (or 2)

I assume you copped j0 last night for reasons I'll get into later.

That is using one power twice in a row right? That doesn't match with every other night.

Two points:

1 - Why i severyone getting double roles, and I only get one!? Damn you all. 

2- usually it's the mafia who get cop roles that only find the roles of people. If the mafia have a cop, it's useless to just see who comes up innocent (as they know who is mafia already) so they get a version that instead of finding people innocent/guilty, thye get roles that tell them the roles of people they target. 

I want Sabby to explain fully too, since he's already out. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:

Sorry for 7 posts in a row,

but you said "I can use my powers every other night"

You watched dtewi on night 1
you copped therepublic night 2 (or night 3)
you copped j0 night 3 (or 2)

I assume you copped j0 last night for reasons I'll get into later.

That is using one power twice in a row right? That doesn't match with every other night.

I noticed that, too. I don't think he will answer us so fast, since he's off, playing PS3. Trying to avoid our questions? Thinking about a good response, because he has been found out? For now, though:

FoS Sabby

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

c03n3nj0 said:

Two points:

1 - Why i severyone getting double roles, and I only get one!? Damn you all. 

2- usually it's the mafia who get cop roles that only find the roles of people. If the mafia have a cop, it's useless to just see who comes up innocent (as they know who is mafia already) so they get a version that instead of finding people innocent/guilty, thye get roles that tell them the roles of people they target. 

I want Sabby to explain fully too, since he's already out. 

That's what I just looked up.

Also interesting that he came up with 3 town members, and your evidence that khuutra may not have been bussed at all.

plus I'm extremely suspicious of people who say they trust me.