By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

well, I might as well ask.

Sabby, mario said you visited dtewi on night 1. What were you doing there?

If I told you, it would reveal my role.

But you don't have any information?

I don't care about the logistics. I don't wanna know who visited what or anything linked to you role.

I would like to hear some speculation based on your information that could still protect your identity.

Similarly to how I pointed out the mafia busser without revealing who I was. 

You don't have to do it now, since this will likely be a trigger for people to scrutinize.

But I want something. Who can we trust, who can't we trust? etc

I didn't really visit Dtewi on night one. My original target was Khuutra however he had been swapped with Dtewi. So from this I assumed that either one of Khuutra or Dtewi was Mafia (Khuutra was Mafia), and obviously there was a bus driver which is why I defended your idea of there being a bus driver erlier on. Apart from this, I don't have any other "information" which will keep my role a secret.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

I don't care about the logistics. I don't wanna know who visited what or anything linked to you role.

I would like to hear some speculation based on your information that could still protect your identity.

You don't have to do it now, since this will likely be a trigger for people to scrutinize.

I didn't really visit Dtewi on night one. My original target was Khuutra however he had been swapped with Dtewi. So from this I assumed that either one of Khuutra or Dtewi was Mafia (Khuutra was Mafia), and obviously there was a bus driver which is why I defended your idea of there being a bus driver erlier on. Apart from this, I don't have any other "information" which will keep my role a secret.

How do you know he was switched? Unless of course you have insider information?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

What's really annoying is that half of the stuff you guys decided to discuss I've said multiple times already. >.>

*grumbles*

It's pretty interesting how we have some really powerful townies this time around. Looking at it, it's pretty safe to assume the mafia have plenty of extra powers.

The bus driver could perfectly be mafia. 

But it's interesting what sabby said.... why would a bus driver target their own godfather? And why would a pro-town bus driver target heph and hatmoza?

I will say this now, though, thanks to my role I have a hard time believing a bus driver switched dtewi and khuutra night one... 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Edit by post 

it's supposed to say: 

"But it's interesting what sabby said.... why would a bus driver target their own godfather? And why would a pro-town bus driver target heph and hatmoza? Unless, there's two bu-drivers?" 

Again, though, the mafia bus-driver could've easily targeted khuutra, to maybe protect him somehow? 

But khuutra was killed. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

What's really annoying is that half of the stuff you guys decided to discuss I've said multiple times already. >.>

*grumbles*

It's pretty interesting how we have some really powerful townies this time around. Looking at it, it's pretty safe to assume the mafia have plenty of extra powers.

The bus driver could perfectly be mafia. 

But it's interesting what sabby said.... why would a bus driver target their own godfather? And why would a pro-town bus driver target heph and hatmoza?

I will say this now, though, thanks to my role I have a hard time believing a bus driver switched dtewi and khuutra night one... 

Because you killed him? Or better yet, because you are the mafia bus driver?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

How do you know he was switched? Unless of course you have insider information?

Because I originally targeted Khuutra. But my results did not match Khuutra, any more and I will be revealing my role.

c03n3nj0 said:

o really?

So what conclusion do you draw from that?

It would make sense to me that a busser, switched dtewi and khuutra seeing as how that is basically "doctoring" khutra.

And btw, I know the roles of j0 and theRepublic.

YES! I finally get to roleclaim!

Gather around chillun', uncle Jo is gonna tell you about the time he killed the godfather night one. 

Anyhow, I am Lakhesis, a sister of Fate.

Night one, I decided to target khuutra. 

Silver-Tiger was spot on in his theory about the sister of fate (But I already said the exact same thing yesterday, so let's say he stole it) When I target someone, I switch their fate to the opposite of what's going to happen to him. So, if I target someone who's protected, then they die instead, and vise versa. 

I targeted khuutra 'cause I figured something was going to happen. I never guessed I wold kill him, or that he was godfather. it was a nice surprise.  

My point is, if i targeted khuutra, and he died, then wouldn't my role have affected dtewi instead? It specifically says on the story that it was the sister of fate, not some other role that killed khuutra instead of killing dtewi. 

Also, my role only works once. I'm a townie now. 

The only way I'm wiling to believe what Sabby said, was if GoW decided that no other roles affect mine, because it's only a one time use. But that's kinda far-fetched. 

One shot and one big hit. I'm awesome. >:]

sabby_e17 said:

And btw, I know the roles of j0 and theRepublic.

What are they?