By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

hatmoza said:

Godamit Heph!

You're the recruited Cult member on night 2 aren't you.  noooooooo

You probably weren't intendedly  targeted by nen because of the bus driver. But:

You claimed to kill Patapon here:

Hephaestos said:

now on Kratos, I killed patapon, for his kratos nameclaim, for his wierd lynch strat, for his mafia semi claims... I mean the guy was making my head spin, he was acting too much... Definitely not somthing the vigilante should have done...

However Patapon name is BROWN under MASSACRED 

Now you claim to have killed Vette ... but Vettes Kill appears under OTHER in the color PURPLE.

Care to explain. 

no I claimed to have killed NEN

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

OK so no body's posting so i'll post a little before I go

The cult is wierd.... especially since Vet died in "other" and not "butchered", could this have been an ability besides SK kill getting him? (such as hand of fate?) as in a reaction by morpheus.... maybe if he's out recruiting, he can't be cured and kills the psy instead?

This would put the cultists at 2 (assuming still that butchered was morpheus...). Just thought of putting this out for the discutions today.

Since there is a cult, how many mafia can there have been?

2) Hand of fate is yet to be seen since night one.... is this really a character or  more of a defencive ability... does zeus exits? that could be his defensive ability. As I said before, with the amount of kills there were available the town side (day vigilante, and me, plus the hand of fate), I'm pretty sure Khuut had a kill ability... and would have died from attacking Zeus.

3) Vet was prof's main target before the night... both he and SM turned out innocent.... could prof be cult (I doubt he's mafia)? what does this say of noname?

gone for 36 hours (yeah it sucks to leave after posing questions, I know :p)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

By the gods, what have I become?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

By the gods, what have I become?

Death itself ?

Hephaestos said:

3) Vet was prof's main target before the night... both he and SM turned out innocent.... could prof be cult (I doubt he's mafia)? what does this say of noname?

Honestly, I don't know what to think of noname now. I was so convinced of mario's guilt that I feel really biased against lynching any other gods.

Mario didn't even say what he did night 2.

Anyway, here are my thoughts, because I really have no leads at the moment.

Almost every single person that voted for squilliam voted for mario. Both times, the suspicions were based on lurking and lying, as well as suspicious activity and dialogue.

I have the inclination to believe that because of this, most of the mafia members are ones who didn't vote, or ones who did vote. Particularly ones who voted for squill but not for mario.

Also, we should take a look at people who "hid out" while mario and vette were being interrogated.

Now, I am still willing to go ahead with my own lynching. I promised supermario that if he came up innocent, then I would allow myself to be lynched. Lynching me will additionally provide the final proof for the bus driver.

One last thing I want to mention.

Townies need to stop acting shady.

Noname, last night you made a post about why you think that ff should not replace sfb. Your post indicated that it would be hard to identify ff whereas sfb acted suspiciously, so we should modkill him. 

This post comes off to me as two thing.

1) A VERY confident townie who is willing to use the modkill as a secondary lynch.

2) A mafia member who is trying to make townies think that sfb was a mafia and that it would be much harder to get him now.

But like I said, I'm off the "gods could be evil" thing now. 

Oh lastly, there is a titan of wind. I believe this titan is the bus driver. Many games use wind to switch things around, so it would follow. But this is just speculation.

Around the Network

No theProf. We shouldn't lynch you because you are most likely pro-town. It doesn't matter what a pro-town person does, but if it remains obvious that one is pro-town, then it's really stupid of the town to lynch him/her.

oh, and I needed to edit something:

Not people who voted for squill and not for sm128, I meant the opposite.

People who voted for sm128 and not for squill.

I am skeptical of people who did very little voting in general.

sabby_e17 said:

No theProf. We shouldn't lynch you because you are most likely pro-town. It doesn't matter what a pro-town person does, but if it remains obvious that one is pro-town, then it's really stupid of the town to lynch him/her.

I'm interested to know what kind of information you have sabby. :P

Also, I'd like to know what ff and ST have to say since they've both been quiet for a while now and they're both online. FF is probably reading, so...

theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I'm interested to know what kind of information you have sabby. :P

I am judging you by your actions. Btw, are you saying you want me to role-claim?